Chapter 19

Three of them are walking in silence. Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's side profile from time to time. "What Jungkook?", Taehyung asked. "Ah.. nothing.", Jungkook said and looked ahead. "You.. you shouldn't have left the home, hyung.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "Why though?", Taehyung asked and tied his both hands on his back and walked. "Because of me, all these things happened.", Jungkook said. "Because of you? How come? Did you tell them that you want to sleep with me?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head abruptly. "Then? Jungkook, I left the home not because of you alone. It's for my love, fortunately that's you. And, I won't live in that unethical family.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Don't think too much, Jungkookie. Lets think about what comes next.", Jimin said. "Yeah.", Jungkook said smiling a bit and walked the muddy path with them.

They went to the school and checked the work in progress and spent there till evening. "Where to?", Jimin asked sitting on the veranda of the school looking at the sunset and the reddish orange hue spreading across the sky. "My home.", Jungkook said smiling and jumped off from that veranda to the ground. Taehyung smiled at him shaking his head. After some more time, they walked to Jungkook's home.

It was already night when they reached Jeon's. Jungkook knocked on the door smiling. After the third knock door opened. Mr Jeon was taken back after seeing Jungkook at this hour along with Taehyung and Jimin. "Jungkook. Why a sudden visit? That too this time? Everything alright?", Mr Jeon asked. "Who is it, dad? Ah.. Jungkook?", Hobi was also surprised to see Jungkook. Jungkook immediately ran to his dad and hugged him and started crying. "What.. what happened? Where is Namjoon? Why are you crying, my son?", Mr Jeon asked in concern. "First let them in, dad. Come.. come inside.", Hobi said and invited the other as well inside their home.

Everyone settled in the living room and Jungkook narrated everything to them. After hearing what their precious went through, they were shocked and furious, especially Hobi. "I.. I will kill him. That Namjoon.", Hobi said breathing in and out and stood up abruptly and was about to walk out, but Jungkook held his hand shaking his head as no. "We didn't know our son was suffering in that house. Oh, I was proud and happy that Jungkook got an alliance from Kim's. But I, never in my dreams thought my baby would be the victim of their cruelty.", Mr Jeon said and hugged Jungkook to his chest. "I.. I shouldn't have married you to that house.", Mr Jeon said. "So.. all this pampering was just a showoff? They.. they.. covered my son in gold and precious stones to stab him slowly?", Mrs Jeon asked crying. "Taehyungshi. We are grateful to you. I don't know how to thank you. And.. and Jimin. You are like our son.", Mr Jeon said. Both of them smiled a little. "Don't worry, we can live here with whatever we have. Did.. did you three eat something?", Mrs Jeon asked. Three of them shook their heads. Mrs Jeon immediately went to the kitchen after hearing them.

After half an hour, they settled in the dining room. "So you are going to start a school?", Mr Jeon asked looking at the boy eating. Taehyung nodded. "Oh. I should have let my Jungkookie study instead of marrying him off at this young age to a monster.", Mr Jeon said caressing Jungkook's head a little, who looked at his dad with puffed cheeks, full of food. Taehyung smiled. They had the rest of the dinner peacefully talking about Jungkook's childhood till his marriage. After dinner, Mrs Jeon showed Taehyung their guest bedroom. And Jungkook and Jimin decided to share his room.

Taehyung was about to lay on the bed, when he heard the faint knock on the door. He smiled a little while seeing Jungkook walking inside with a mud pot after closing the door behind him. "Water.", Jungkook said and kept the pot near the bed and walked to him. Taehyung smiled and extended his hand. Jungkook took his hand and went beside him. "I thought you slept.", Taehyung said encircling his hands on other waist. "I didn't. How can I when you are here.", Jungkook said pushing other's black locks backward, from the forehead. Taehyung snuggled in his belly. "I liked our school. I am excited thinking about how it will be filled with children, their laughs and sounds.", Jungkook said smiling. "Really? Then decide a name for our school?", Taehyung said. "Mm.. wings.", Jungkook said. "Wings?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. Education should be like wings, the aid to fly higher for freedom, for a livelihood, for happiness and for exploration.", Jungkook said smiling. "Then, Wings. It's decided.", Taehyung assured him. "Are you going back? Or sleeping here?", Taehyung asked. "Going back. We haven't told them about us. I don't want to stress them more today.", Jungkook said. "Mm. Okay. Then go to your room. Sleep. You had a long day.", Taehyung said. "I.. I will go once I get my regular.", Jungkook said. "Regular?", Taehyung asked in confusion. "Yeah. Here.", Jungkook said and pouted his lips. Taehyung laughed and pulled him to his lap. "You become addicted to my lips, Jungkook.", Taehyung said caressing other's lower lips. Jungkook nodded and immediately hid his face with both of his palms. "Haha.. is my Jungkookie shy?", Taehyung asked kissing his back of the palm. Jungkook nodded slowly. "What will you do when I do more?", Taehyung whispered. "What more?", Jungkook whispered back after removing his palm from his face. "Mmm. When I see you like that night. That night near the pond again.", Taehyung whispered and squeezed his waist softly. "Mmm. What will you do then?", Jungkook asked hugging his neck. "I will hug you tightly. Then I will kiss you while I remove that last piece of barrier that hides this beautiful sin. Then I will devour you slowly and passionately.", Taehyung said and squeezed his waist by kissing his neck. "Ahh.. hyu.ng..", Jungkook moaned and threw his head back with parted lips. "Can you feel how excited I am even thinking about it.", Taehyung said. Jungkook bit his lips feeling the hardon under his ass and nodded. "Hyung. Can.. can I ask something. It's.. it's.. nobody taught me this. Neither Namjoon hyung. I wanted to know. I don't have anyone to ask.", Jungkook hesitated a little. Taehyung nodded and gestered him to ask. "It.. is it always like this? Or it will be hard when you get mm.. you know.", Jungkook whispered and hid his face again with palm. "It's not always like this. And for me, it gets hard when you excite me.", Taehyung said and bit his neck. "Ah. Hyung.", Jungkook moaned. Taehyung turned and pushed him to bed and hovered at him. And the next second he attached his lips to his. Jungkook curled his toe when Taehyung pressed himself more to Jungkook while torturing his lips. Jungkook opened his mouth and let Taehyung's tongue in. Taehyung titled his head and sucked his tongue slowly and hardly then increased the pace occasionally squeezing his waist. Jungkook couldn't even moan as Taehyung kept his lips locked with him. Both of them pulled back from their kiss when they heard loud noise from outside. Jungkook stood up immediately and walked to the window and saw a group of people running to their home.

"Hobi.. Hobbii.", a man in mid 40s called. "What happened?", Taehyung asked Jungkook, who is looking down from the first floor window, over his shoulder. "I don't know. Come.", Jungkook said and rushed to the living room, Taehyung also joined. Mr Jeon opened the door after hearing the loud banging on the door. "Sushi, what.. what happened?", Mr Jeon asked looking at the crowd. "Hobi?", he asked. "Ah.. uncle what happened? Why all are tensed.", Hobi asked. "It's.. come fast. Your shop is burning. It's in fire.", Sushi said. Hobi eyes widen in shock. "Fire? How come?", Hobi took his dress shirt from the wooden couch and run outside with others. "I will also go.", Taehyung said and run behind Hobi. Jungkook worried that gaze fell on Jimin who was standing there in processing everything. "Jun..Jungkook. It must be Great Kim. I believe.", Jimin said in low voice. Jungkook eyes widen slowly. "Come. Let's go and check.", Jungkook said. Jimin nodded and both of them rushed to the market. "I will go with them.", Mr Jeon also run behind them leaving Mrs Jeon to cry in misery.

When Jungkook reached the market, the shop was almost burnt. Hobi and Taehyung were putting off the fire with other locals. Jungkook stood there looking at the burning shop breathing heavily, his eyes reflect the same red flame as the fire. After one hour, the fire was extinguished, but the shop almost turned into ashes. Jungkook's eyes diverted from the shop to the person sitting on the ground crying his hearts out with hands on the head. "Hy..hyung.", Jungkook slowly walked to Hobi and touched his hands, which were kept on his head. Hobi looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. Jungkook sucked a breath to stop more tears flowing from his eyes. "Jungkook.. our.. our shop.. our livelihood.", Hobi said breaking down in front of Jungkook.

After some time, all of them walked back to home in silence. "I.. I think we should go from here. If we want them to be safe.", Taehyung said to Jungkook and Jimin pointing at his family after they reached their home. "But.. but where? No sons. We will face everything together.", Mr Jeon said. "No dad. Listen to me. As far as I know my family is very powerful and influential. So please. No need to worry. We will be safe. If we stay away, we will be safe and.. and we can decide how to end this diplomatic war which they started.", Taehyung said with deep voice that held the same authority as Daehyung. "No Taehyung. What if. What if they attack you three.", Hobi said. "Don't worry hyung. All three of us knows to protect ourselves, right Jungkook?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded boldly. "But where to?", Jimin asked. "How.. how about that small farmhouse near our school building? I.. I think nobody is living there. I only saw a few tools kept inside.", Jungkook asked with uncertainty. "Mm.. yeah. I too noticed. Farmers used it as a shelter to take afternoon nap. It's actually good. How about it, Taehyungie?", Jimin asked. Taehyung thought for a while and then nodded. "But..", Hobi was not satisfied with the decision. "Hyung, as Taehyungie hyung said, it will the better option. At least we can be safe together rather than killing all of us together. We need to fight back, hyung. We are not running away, not now after what they have did to us. So for that, this is the best option.", Jungkook said. Everyone nodded accepting it. "Hyung. I will come back in a minute.", Jungkook said and went to his room and came back with a piggy bank. "Let's go.", Jungkook said. "What is this?", Taehyung asked pointing at the wooden box. "Oh, this. This is your grandfather's offering to us which he sent with me every time I visited my home. Let's use this to buy poison for him itself.", Jungkook said holding it tightly. Taehyung laughed seeing the flickering nose of other. "Son.. this.. it's not too much. But still keep it.", Mr Jeon said and extended a small pouch to Taehyung. "No.. no.. dad. Keep it yourself please. Now, more than us, you are in need of money. Please Hobi hyung. I am asking you for an apology for what my family did to you.", Taehyung said bowing. "No.. no.. Taehyung. Don't.. don't hang your head for the evil deeds your family is doing. No. And please come to us for anything, any help.", Hobi said and hugged him. Taehyung nodded. "Here.", Mrs Jeon handed Jungkook a big cloth bag. Jungkook looked at her in confusion. "It's some grains and necessities.", Mrs Jeon said with watery eyes. Jungkook nodded and took it. Jimin immediately came and took it from Jungkook and carried it on his shoulder. "We.. we will be get going then.", Taehyung said. Three of them nodded. Hobi gave a lightened fire stick in his hand. "We are here for anything. Don't forget that.", Hobi said. Taehyung smiled and took the stick from his hand and held Jungkook's hand in another and walked away. Jeon's family stood their near the fence seeing the three walking away from them with teary eyes and trumping heart. "Please protect my babies.", Mrs Jeon said looking up at the moon with prayer hands.

...to be continued...