Chapter 51

One year passed, Jungkook gave birth to a beautiful small girl and Jimin to a cute little boy. Jeons villa filled with laughter and little giggles and occasional wailing for two cute boba balls. Jungkook started studying after the birth of Hana. He went to school in daytime and then tution in the evening by his personal tutor. Taehyung becomes busy with schooling and his writing but never too busy to ignore his family. He never failed to give his time and attention to his two precious eyeballs, his baby and his baby momma. When it's at home, he will either be playing with the babies or with baby momma because now baby momma is more chubby and cute. Then, Grandma, she aged like wine because if we saw her now, we would think it's us who are old and weak, because that woman was running around taking care of two bobas and their mommas. Hobi started his own shop again in the market. Mr Jeon settled at home taking care of his grandchildren and the field. Jimin chose to be a full time househusband as he could see the work of Mrs Jeon has doubled.

And the village, village of Vance flourished and started growing. New shops, new trades, new roads. People started working hand in hand, in harmony. The school becomes the point of contact for everything, for their every little issues and problem. The number of young age marriages decreased as people started to learn and come to school. The domestic violences and all unethical deeds behind every door of that village lessen. Peace and justice found its ways to every household.

As the days passed, Yoongi became a sweet memory among the villagers as they strongly believe, their police officer, Min Yoongi went back to home country and is settled there with his cute little family. Yoongi was like a summer shower in their lives, who came and stayed with them for a short time and went back. In everyone's life, there will be that kind of person, right? who, came, stayed for sometime and leaves, we never know if we will see them again in this lifetime but we remember them somehow.

Even though the whole village believes that story, only one person, one soul still believed Yoongi is in this village, among them, invisibly. Jungkook never failed to visit that northern land at once. Sometimes he visits there with Taehyung, sometimes alone. He will even stay there for hours, looking towards the stream, anticipating that same 'pretty boy' calling and will return home with the basket of berries. And sometimes, when the whole village falls asleep, Jungkook will stand near that window looking at that bamboo rest house and will smile brightly when his atmosphere fill with that soothing sound, that song which only, only he can hear. For Jungkook, Yoongi is still his hyung, that hyung whom he met in the middle of that paddy field, near that temple pond, that hyung who came to rescue him as a police officer, who helped him to survive with Taehyung. Jungkook never remembered anything. To remember anything, he doesn't even know that story is about himself, he was a part of that beautiful yet sad love story. Because this Jungkook, this Jungkook is different. He was Kim's son in law, who came to Kim Mansion as the husband of Kim Namjoon and fought a war against all unethical and immortal deeds to survive, to love and to live with his only love, Kim Taehyung. This Jungkook is Taehyung's.

Apart from that, the fire in Kim Mansion and death of Great Kim still remained as a mystery. Every day, a new story comes up, a new analysis about that. But the reason for the cause of the death of Great Kim remained as a blank space in the books of records. The villagers are more than happy about it, because for them a leader like Kim Daehyung is a curse. They want inspiring youngsters like Kim Taehyung.

~
It's April 26th, everyone in the Jeon's villa is buzy, one doing cleaning, other arranging chairs, other swiping the courtyard, other preparing the snacks, the things is "Wings", the first school in Vance got presidential award for the best school in the country and Taehyung is going to get interviewed by some foreign channel here in Jeon Mansion.

"Is she sleeping?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who is sitting on the bed feeding his daughter. "Not anytime soon. She is excited to see her dada getting interviewed.", Jungkook said smiling. Taehyung smiled and buttoned his collar button before walking towards them. He kissed his forehead and stroked his baby's cheeks. "If she is full. I will take her. You go and get ready.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and pulled his b..bies from her mouth, who whined by kicking his chest with her small feet. "Haha. She is like me.", Taehyung said proudly. Jungkook rolled his eyes before standing up from the bed and gave her to him. "I will show you today, how well you can roll your eyes.", Taehyung said rubbing his chin with hand by looking at Jungkook's a"s. "Really Kim? You want this, then you have to earn it.", Jungkook asked by slapping his own ass. "Oh. So, you are preparing for a battle tonight. Great. I hope my boba sleeps soundly for that. Otherwise you have to feed her by riding me like other day.", Taehyung said. "No, if that happens today, you are going to eat me out while I feed her.", Jungkook said tieing his hair. "Where do you get this boldness from? Ah?", Taehyung asked in disbelief. Jungkook walked to him and pecked his lips. "From here.", Jungkook said and took her back before walking out of the room. Taehyung smiled shaking his head before walking to the living room.