Chapter 2

The next morning, when Jungkook woke up, he didn't see Namjoon as he left for some provisional meeting early in the morning. But it was nothing new to Jungkook but it hurts him. Jungkook loves to have all Namjoon's attention on him, like his little pamper, little talks. Because Jungkook was bought up like that in his home, as he was the youngest, they pampared him to utmost. So, he carved the same from Namjoon as he is really afraid of others in the house except grandma. But what to say, Namjoon considered him as a mere responsibility. His parents told him to marry so he married.

It's nothing new there, in Vance. All people are brought up like that. When the age of marriage arrives, the elders will marry them off. Then in one or two months they will be blessed with a kids. It's the chain that each household in Vance followed. And neither Jungkook nor Namjoon is special.

~
"Jungkookie, what happened? Why are your starry eyes welled with tears?", Jimin asked sitting near to him, who was sitting on the deck dangling his legs in the pond. Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes. "Joonie hyung left to work early today without informing me.", Jungkook said pouting. "Ah. Is that why my bunbun is sulking. He might have had some work.", Jimin said taking his hands on his and caressing it. "Maybe", Jungkook said. "You love him?", Jimin asked. "Yes. Of course. He is my husband. I should love him.", Jungkook answered like what type of a question is this. Jimin nodded smiled. "Its not like you should love Jungkookie. We fall in love unknowingly. We cannot force or demand someone to love us.", Jimin said smiling. Jungkook looked at him with big doe eyes. "You are too young to understand my words but time will make you understand.", Jimin said and pinched his nose. Jungkook giggled scrunching his nose.

There little session was interrupted by a maid. "Hyung. You and younger master are been called in the mansion by great Kim.", Maid said bowing at him. Jimin nodded and pulled Jungkook to stand up along with him and both of them went inside the mansion.

~
Daehyung smiled looking at the handsome man standing in front of him in an alpha aura. "Taehyung, my son. Come.. come to grandpa.", Daehyung said with wide opened hands. Taehyung, the youngest of Kim smiled and went to him and hugged him. "How was the trip?", he asked. "Good. Grandpa.", Taehyung said and then went to his grandma and hugged her. "My baby has grown into a handsome gentleman.", grandma said giving a few kisses on his forehead. "Mom, dad.", Taehyung hugged his parents. "Welcome home my son.", his dad said. "Hyung?", he asked looking around, that's when his eyes caught the figure standing near the dining entrance. He looked at the danity boy a little longer before diverting his eyes back to his mom. "Joonie has some meeting.", his mom said. Taehyung nodded and again looked at the boy standing a few distance away from them. "Jungkook, Namjoon's husband.", Taehi said. Taehyung bowed at him a little. "Jimin, ask the maids to carry his luggage to his room and walk him to the room. Let him take a rest.", Daehyung said sternly. "Yes, Great Kim.", Jimin replied bowing a little. Jimin called two maids and asked them to carry Taehyung's luggage to his room and he, himself took his backpack and walked along with Taehyung. Taehyung walked ahead but looked at the boy standing near the dining room entrance once again.

 Taehyung walked ahead but looked at the boy standing near the dining room entrance once again

"Jiminie hyung. Isn't he too young to get married?", Taehyung asked Jimin. "Mm?", Jimin asked in confusion. "Joonie hyung's.", Taehyung said. "Oh. Jungkookie. He is eighteen.", Jimin said. Taehyung halted his step and looked at Jimin. "What? But, hyung is twenty eight.", Taehyung said. "Mm. Let's not talk about that.", Jimin said and walked a few steps ahead of him. Taehyung stood there a minute remembering the pink baby face of the boy he just saw a minute ago.

Taehyung smiled when he enter his room after four years of separation in the name of higher education. He unpacked his luggage and took a simple white dress shirt and pants. He went to the window and opened it which is facing towards the open courtyard and the pond. Taehyung smiled and closed his eyes breathing the fresh and flowery smell, which he missed all these years. He opened his hazel orbs and turned to go to take a much needed bath to shrug off its tiredness after a long journey. But he stopped when he saw the similar blue dress which he saw in the dining room earlier, but now in the courtyard between the jasmine bushes. Taehyung leaned forward to the window keeping his both hands on the top of the window rail.

"More Jiminie hyung. That.. that.. bundle.", Jungkook said smiling pointing at the jasmine. "I don't understand why you pluck jasmine flower everyday, even though I have kept fresh flowers in the vase in your room every morning.", Jimin asked. "Mm.. mom told to keep jasmine flowers near the bed while he comes to sleep.", Jungkook said in shy tone. Jimin stopped plucking the flower and looked at the pretty boy standing near him. "For baby. Mom said its three months since marriage, she had Joonie hyung after one month of marriage then Taehyung hyung after 2 years. In between she lost two of her babies. So. I should also give a baby as soon as possible.", Jungkook said in sad tone playing with the flowers in his hand. "Jungkookie. You are too young for that. No need to rush. It's only three months.", Jimin said. Jungkook smiled a bit. "I am supposed to hyung.", Jungkook said and plucked some roses and kept one behind his ear smiling that when he found the hazel orbs looking at him from the second floor window. Jungkook smiled and bowed lightly.

Taehyung moved back from the window to his room and went to bathroom. When he came after bath he saw Jimin keeping flowers in the flower vase. "Nothing has changed since I left, only one addition.", Taehyung said. "Yeah, but you changed. You are not that soft, bubbly boy back then but now you are more bold and edgy.", Taehyung smiled hearing that. "Are you going to take a nap?", Jimin asked. "Yeah, a few hours. Then we will roam around in the evening.", Taehyung said and get into the bed.

~
"Then what happened grandma?", Jungkook asked laying on the stomach legs swinging back and forth listening to story grandma is saying. "Then what, the whole village never seen the boy. People still believe the soul of that boy is wondering around the village especially on no moon days. "Really?", Jungkook asked widening his already round bambi eyes even rounder in excitement. Grandma nodded her head. "That's why older people are saying not to roam around at night especially pretty boys like you.", Grandma said and took another groundnut and break the shell and gave to the boy. Jungkook ate it and turned and laid on his back. "Was that boy beautiful, grandma?", Jungkook asked. "Very. The people who has seen him said such a beautiful person never existed on earth, he was like an angel. Glowing.", Grandma said. "Will he drink our blood?", Jungkook asked titling his head side to look at grandma and she nodded.

"What lies are you feeding him grandma?", grandma smiled looking ahead seeing his grandson. Jungkook immediately sat upright by correcting his dress and tucked the loose fringes behind his ear and stood up bowing a little. Taehyung smiled. "It's fine brother in law.", Taehyung said. "Haven't you stopped your fantasies. You are now spoiling him too with your old scary stories.", grandma said. "It's not fantasy. It's a real story.", Grandma said and gave a small slap on his arms. Taehyung laughed and laid on the wooden floor, with head on her lap. "I will be going then, grandma.", Jungkook said bowing. Grandma nodded and giving the handful of groundnut which she broke the shells on his hands. Jungkook smiled and took a fist full and walked away from them.

"How hyung got married to him?", Taehyung asked eyeing the retreating figure. "Isn't he pretty?", Grandma asked. "He is.", Taehyung said again looking ahead at the person who appears to be a dot now as he walked away. "That's the answer for it.", Grandmas said caressing his hair. "Now, it's your time to find a pretty one. We have found a beautiful girl. Let's go and see her this Friday.", Grandma said. "Really? I am getting bored sleeping alone on cold night.", Taehyung said chewing on the groundnut. "Haha. Don't wait too long. This harvest season will be more special with your marriage.", Grandma said. Taehyung smiled.

...to be continued...

You can fantasize anyone in Namjoon's place.