Chapter 1

It's past noon, a lady in early 50s is standing near the closed door biting her nail looking at the door from time to time. Her palms are sweating as she keeps wiping it on her dress. After a short while, which seems like eternity due to her nervousness, the door got opened. "What is it, Ajumma?", Taehi, the daughter in law of Kim's, asked the middle aged woman who came out of his eldest son's room. The lady shook his head as negative. "Still, no?", Taehi asked with worried gaze. "Are you sure it's not Jungkook's problem?", she asked in low voice. "No. Jungkook is completely fine and healthy. It's your eldest son.", she said in equally low voice in her ear. "Oh god. What we do then? It's been three months since their marriage.", Taehi said in sad voice. "Mm. I will give you medicine. Make sure to feed your son after his food for seven days.", Ajumma said and handed over a small cloth pouch to her hand. Taehi nodded and gave her the money. She peeked inside the room through the crack of opened door and saw Jungkook, a pretty and dainty boy sleeping soundly on the bed.

A few minutes of walk from there took her to another wooden door. With her trembling hand, she pushed the door opened and went inside and stood there head hang low. "What's the result, Taehi?", Daehyung, the master, the eldest Kim, the most powerful and enchanting person who is alive in that whole village asked. Taehi squirmed in worry hearing the dominance in his voice. She lifted her head and looked at her mother in law before answering it. Aera nodded with assurance. "It's no. Jung.. jung.. Jungkook is not preg.. pregnant.", Taehi said with shivery voice and closed her eyes tightly to stop herself from flinching badly for the next shout or scream which might be coming as a reply.

"Whose fault?", instead of shouting, Daehyung asked in deep calm voice. "Ajumma said, Jung.. Jungkook is completely fine. Our..our Namjoon.", Taehi stopped and looked at both of his in laws with teary eyes. Daehyung nodded. "It's already more than three months. People will start talking about it. They will ask about our heir. They will start talking on our bloodline. They will mock our family. They will mock Kim's bloodline being impotent.", Daehyung gritted his teeth in angry. "Didn't you give her all medicine at the time of her pregnancy, Aera?", Daehyung asked angrily to his wife who nodded immediately. "Then why. Then why this happened?", Daehyung asked now glaring at Taehi who was crying silently with head hang low. "Get out. Feed your son whatever the shit she has given, I want a heir. As eldest grandson, Namjoon is supposed to give me that, you heard it?", he shouted and Taehi nodded and immediately went out. Daehyung jerked his leg from his wife's hold who was giving him a massage all this while and laid on the bed with one hand on the forehead. Aera looked at him in worry and slowly stood up and went outside.

~
Jungkook woke up from his short nap with a smiley face. He washed his face, legs and hands and checked himself in the mirror before coming out of the room with a beautiful smile.

It's already dawn, the sky is painted in light orange hue. We walked alone the long veranda of the Kim's mansion with his long dress trailing behind. He saw a number of workers engaged with their own respective works. "Hyung, did you see Jiminie hyung anywhere?", Jungkook asked with his sweetest voice to the servant who was cutting the wood. "No young master.", the man said with a little bow, Jungkook nodded and hopped to other area. Jungkook greeted everyone he found on his way to the east wing of that traditional mansion.

"Jungkookie.", he smiled when he heard grandmother's voice, who is sitting near the pond on the wooden bridge with a basket of flowers. "Grandma. What are you doing here?", he asked and sat besides her after ruffling his long dress. "Who brought these beautiful flowers?", Jungkook asked picking up a few in his hands and smelled it. "Maids, our western courtyard is filled with jasmine. It's jasmine season now.", Grandma said and placed the flower crown which she made on his head and smiled. "You look pretty.", grandma said and pinched his cheeks. He looked down and smiled in shy. "Can.. can I go to west wing? I also wants to collect some flowers.", Jungkook asked. "Why? I made you a crown.", Grandma asked caressing his hair. "I.. I want to make one for him..", Jungkook said in low voice keeping his eyes down. Grandma smiled seeing the shy boy. "Take Jimin with you.", Grandma said and Jungkook nodded standing up. He smiled and made a twirl in front of her and hopped in search of Jimin. Grandma smiled seeing the happy preacher. "If he could gave us a small innocent bunny like him.", Grandma said with sad voice.