Chapter 41

"Did you take everything with you? The papers?", Mr Jeon asked Taehyung. Hobi carried Taehyung's bags and kept it inside the car trunk. "Eat this in the train. Okay?", Mrs Jeon gave him the food wrap. Taehyung nodded and kept it inside his shoulder bag. "Don't worry about anything, Taehyungie especially about your Jungkookie. Go and come back soon.", Jimin said smiling. Taehyung smiled before looking at Jungkook. "Take care. Don't overthink and don't listen to grandma's fairy tale a lot.", Taehyung said to Jungkook. "This boy.", grandma shook her head smiling. "I will be going then.", Taehyung said looking at Jungkook and extended his both hands to hug him. Jungkook looked at everyone and squirmed nervously. Taehyung immediately pulled the both hands back and smiled nervously at everyone. "Haha. You both are acting like you didn't kissed in front of the whole village.", Hobi shook his head laughing. "That's was an emergency situation.", Taehyung said in a low voice. "Go ahead. Or else you will miss train, plane and everything.", Mr Jeon said and walked to the car. Hobi shook his head and went behind his dad and both of them got inside the car. Mrs Jeon, grandma and Jimin moved aside, looking at other side. Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook and kissed his forehead. "Don't miss me too much. I will come back to you.", he said and caressed his damp cheeks which are wet by the tears. Jungkook nodded smiling. "I will wait for you. For us.", Jungkook said and kissed his cheeks. "I am going then, mom, grandma, jimina, take care.", Taehyung said and other smiled at him as he walked to the car. Taehyung sat on the back seat and looked back at the brunette standing near the pillar with teary eyes. He waved at him as the car drove away through that muddy path. Jungkook exhaled and ran inside as fast as he could by collecting and lifting his scattered hanbok and threw himself on the bed wailing. "T..ta..taehyungie hyung.. This time will also pass.", he consoled himself crying to the pillow.

Jungkook didn't know how long he has been sleeping that when he opened his eyes, it was afternoon. He rubbed his swollen eyes and stepped down from attic and walked to the kitchen. He saw the back door opened, so he walked towards it and saw Jimin, grandma and Mrs Jeon removing the husks from the heaps of corn that were harvested. "You woke up? Jimina, give him the food.", Mrs Jeon said when she noticed her son sitting on the doorway pouting. Jimin wiped his hands before going inside the kitchen, in between ruffled Jungkook's hair a little when he crossed the doorstep. He came back with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and dumplings and gave to the boy. "Bun. If you are going to cry like that. I think, you will loose all your chubbiness before marriage. Don't you want to doll up for your marriage?", grandma asked. Jungkook nodded after wiping his eyes. "Good boy.", grandma said smiling as Jungkook started eating his lunch.

~
On the other side of village, "Great Kim. We will do it when it's past midnight so almost everyone will be asleep. Nobody will be there to help them. Also by morning the entire thing will turn into ash.", one of the guards said. Daehyung hummed and leaned back on the chair. "He.. his family.. everything should be burn. First my Taehyung, then my Namjoon. He is the reason for my grandsons miseries. One is laying lifeless and the other is walking behind him mindless.", Daehyung seethed in anger. "D..dad. aren't yo..you tired? Didn't you see how my Joon is struggling? Now also you want to go behind him and what for? Ah? Isn't the unethical deeds what we have done so far enough? You want more?", Daehyung looked at the whimpering voice. "You don't have to know about these things. Go inside.", Daehyung said sternly. "I have to k..know. I am a mother. Because of my wrongful act, I.. I lost my one son. I am praying every second to let my Joon stand and walk. Now, you are collecting new curses?", Taehi asked in disbelief. "Because of that sinful life, my grandson is struggling. I won't sit back like a log. I want to see their death then only my ragging mind will find peace.", Daehyung said gripping the arm chair tightly. "Go ahead. By dawn, the happy news should reach my ears.", Daehyung said gestering them to leave with his hand and they bowed at left. Daehyung side eyed Taehi before looking ahead and laid on the chair by resting the leg on the armrest. Taehi wiped her eyes and went inside the empty mansion.