Chapter 9

The duo came to the living room hand in hand. "Mom, we are going out.", Namjoon said to his mom who nodded in return. Taehyung who was sitting beside her looked at the brunnet hanging on his brother's hand cutely. He smiled when he saw the bunny smile back on his lips. Namjoon took the car keys and they went out. Taehyung withdrew himself to his room. "Ah. Jiminie.", Taehyung said when he saw Jimin standing near his room's door step. Jimin smiled. "Why are you here?", he asked. "Nothing. Jungkookie went out, so I am here.", Jimin said and trailed behind Taehyung to his room. "Seems like you both are so close friends.", Taehyung said. Jimin nodded. "Jungkook was very shy when he came here first. He rarely came out of his room, even talk to others. And, we become friends when your mother assign me as his personal caretaker.", Jimin said smiling. Taehyung nodded smiling. "Hope, you will be my wife's as well. Let her too in your gang.", Taehyung said. "Of course, why not.", Jimin said and rest of the day both of spend together telling their old stories, Taehyung narrating his book to him.

By evening, Jungkook and Namjoon came back with lots and lots of shopping bag and of course with lots of snacks. Jungkook was hopping around happily. He dragged Jimin to his room. "This is for you.", Jungkook said and gave two shopping bag to Jimin. Jimin opened it and saw one dress set and a box of jewelry. "Why Jungkookie? I don't want it.", Jimin said. "Stop whining. You will look beautiful it in. See.", Jungkook said and put neck chain in other's neck and pushed him in front of the mirror smiling. Jimin nodded smiling accepting it. Afterwards, Jungkook narrated the whole shopping story to Jimin and they laughed ear to ear.

Dinner table was very silent unlike other days. No one spoke a single word. Jungkook stood there beside Namjoon and Taehi served dinner to every one quietly. Taehyung's eyes found it's way to the brunet standing near his brother with a small smile. He noticed that Jungkook has changed his ear ring and neck chain as it is not the usual ones he used to wear. But he immediately froze thinking when he started noticing these little details of his brother in law. He shook his head to wipe away all the pretty features of his brother in law that catches his eyes and engraved in his mind like a memory till now.

"Tae, I have talked with the authorities regarding the school. They  approved it.", Namjoon said to Taehyung to break the awkward silence. Taehyung nodded. "You can either take our central building in the market or the building near to the farm house.", Taejoon said looking at grandpa for the assurance, who nodded in acceptance. "mm. I will take the one near to farm house. The market will always be crowded and rushed, so it won't give a peaceful atmosphere to the children to study. If it's fine.", Taehyung said looking at Taejoon and Daehyung. "Okay. As you wish. After all, it's a pride to say we have school.", Daehyung said. Taejoon nodded. "Ask Jimin to arrange some workers and do the cleaning arrangements.", Taejoon said to his wife who nodded. "Anything else. If no. Then Taejon and Taehi come to room after this.", Daehyung said and stood up. Everyome slightly bowed their head.

After having dinner, all of them moved to their respective rooms. Jungkook was carrying drinking water to his room when he saw Taehyung standing near the pillar in the veranda. "You seems happy today.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Hyung's bride is so beautiful.", Jungkook said. "That she is.", Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook smiled and walked to his room. "Brother in law. Mm.. this.", Taehyung called Jungkook immediately and took the book which he hid behind him and extended it to him. Jungkook pouted. "I can't take it today. Namjoonie hyung is there. I will come tomorrow.", Jungkook said and walked away. Taehyung nodded and looked at the book he is holding and at the retreating figure before going back to his room.

In other part of Mansion, Daehyung looked at both of them who are sitting in front of him with head hang low. "Mm.. so Namjoon can't. It's concluded.", Daehyung spoke breaking the silence. Taehi wiped her tears and nodded. "So, what's the use of second marriage.", Daehyung huffed. "Today they talked. Tomorrow more people will talk. How are you going to tie their tongues?", Daehyung asked angrily. Neither of them answered. He stood up from the seat and walked to the window tightly holding his walking stick. "I know the solution.", he said and all of them, Taehi, Taejon and Aera looked at him. "If Namjoon can't, let Taehyung then. Both are Kims, same blood.", Daehyung said. "W..what?", Taehi asked in confusion. "Let Taehyung impregnate Jungkook.", Daehyung said. "W.. what are you saying? Are you insane?", Aera asked looking at his husband in horror. "No. I am perfect fine. That's the solution. Nobody will know it. At the end, Namjoon will have a son and we will have a heir.", Daehyung said with a sicken smile. "Bu.. but.. dad.. it's...not Jungkook is his brother in law.", Taejoon said shaking his head. "Yes, brother in law. Not brother. They are not blood related.", Daehyung said. "What are you blabbering? Namjoon. Oh, god. How will Namjoon react? Wh.. what will world speak, if somebody get to know about it. And.. and my jungkookie.", Aera asked with tears. "Why should Namjoon be mad? It's a favor to him. And Jungkook, he is our son in law. What is there to ask for his approval. He should accept whatever we are saying. And about the world, who will know? These four walls will only know.", Daehyung said smiling. Taehi shook her head negatively wiping her eyes. "N.. no..no. It's can't be happen. My Taehyung is getting married next month. It's barely three weeks left. Oh, god. I.. I will try another medicine. Maybe another doctor. Mm.. I will ask our saint and will ask Jungkook to follow whatever he is saying.", Taehi said shaking her head and wiping her tearing eyes. "I am not sending Jungkook back to home only because it's your son's fault. And if Jungkook gets married again, then world will know it was your son's fault.", Daehyung seethed angrily. Taehi cried hanging her head low. "Jung.. Jungkook. How will his family react?", Taejoon said. "Don't think too much. Tell your son and make both of them understand and talk to village doctor, make it happen as soon as possible. Rest of things leave it to me. We are Kim's for no reason. Nothing will happen. As decided, Taehyung will get married next month.", Daehyung said gripping the window smirking.

~
Jungkook smiled seeing Namjoon writing something when he get out of bathroom. "What are you writing, hyung?", Jungkook asked. "Oh, it's the budget for the harvesting season. Mm.. you look beautiful in that dress.", Namjoon said. Jungkook smiled shyly. "Aren't you coming to sleep?", Jungkook asked. "Will come later. I need to complete it. Go and sleep Jungkook, don't wait for me.", Namjoon said with dimple smile. Jungkook nodded and laid on his bed side. "Hyung, will.. will they marry you to someone else?", Jungkook said turning sidewise looking at Namjoon. Namjoon laughed. "Definitely no. Don't worry.", Namjoon said. "Mm. Hyung. You love me, right? Mm.. like dad and mom.", Jungkook asked. "Of course. Jungkook. I love you a lot.", Namjoon said and kept his pen down looking at the brunet. Jungkook giggled. "I love you a lot.", he repeated the same. "Hyung, don't.. don't shout at me. You are scaring me when you get angry.", Jungkook said. "I won't shout, okay?", Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded happily. "Jungkook, why you love me?", Namjoon asked. "You are my husband.", Jungkook replied. "And why you love me hyung?", Jungkook asked the same question to the other. "Mm.. you are pretty.", Namjoon said. Jungkook smiled and slightly parted his wet fringes aside from his forehead by shaking his boba head. "Sleep now. Let me complete it.", Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded and pulled the duvet above him and closed his eyes without knowing what his future is holding. Namjoon let himself drowned in the books of accounts.

...to be completed...