Chapter 39

Taehyung was confused to see himself alone in the bed next morning. He rubbed his sleepy eyes before walking down. "Jimina.. where is Jungkook?", Taehyung asked Jimin when he saw the other near in the living room. "Haha.. walk straight. You will find a cloth shed. Check inside it. Grandma has put him inside.", Jimin said laughing. "Shed???", Taehyung nodded and and walked straight to the backyard. He saw a little shed build on the corner of the backyard garden which is surrounded by rose garden. He walked towards it in confusion. "Where are you going?", Taehyung turned and saw grandma walking toward him by holding a bowl in her hand. Taehyung pointed to the shed. "No.", grandma said straightcut. "Jungkook. I am looking for him.", Taehyung said. "Yes. He is inside it. But you can't go now.", grandma said and walked to the shed. "Why?", Taehyung trailed behind her. "Nothing. I am doing something. If you see and command on it. It won't be effective.", grandma said. "What? What are you doing?", Taehyung asked. "Nothing. Go back inside the villa.", she said. "Please.. please.. I want to know. I won't say anything. Promise.", Taehyung said showed his puppy eyes which he only uses on grandma. She analysed his face. "Please. Promise. Look mmm..", Taehyung said and zipped his mouth. Grandma looked him up and down then nodded. "Come. Don't open your mouth.", she said and walked. Taehyung nodded and went behind him. He moved the white sheet and went inside along with Taehyung.

"What the h..", Taehyung immediately put his palm on his mouth when he saw grandma glaring at him. Taehyung looked at the boy again who is sitting on a wooden stole with a white cloth wrapped around his chest and another white cloth covering his lower body till knee, and god knows what he applied on his whole body as the boy looks like a ripped dragon fruit, red? No, purple?. Jungkook batted his eyes looking at Taehyung. Grandma scoped the content inside the bowl and applied in his hair. Taehyung pressed his lips thin watching how the hair now, sticked to Jungkook's scalps and made him look like a perfect circle. "Hmm. My baby has tanned alot because of this moron. Sit here, grandma will bring milk and will ask Jimin to keep warm water here. Don't do anything. I will bath you.", she said and walked outside the shed before pointing and daring at Taehyung, who nodded. Taehyung peeked through the sheer cloth to check if grandma had gone.

"What is this? Oh god. You are already pink, Jungkook. Now it's red.", he said shaking his head. "I don't understand what's with this whiteness. You will look like a ghost if you go even paler.", Taehyung said and sat opposite to him on another wooden stool, which grandma kept for herself. "Sh.. don't speak. Don't say such things.", Jungkook said pointing his forefinger at his lips to keep quite. "No comments. You.. you are. I don't know.", Taehyung shook his head. "Mmm, but the view from here is perfect.", Taehyung said smirking and checking him out up and down by licking his lower lips. Jungkook immediately covered his visible cleavage with one of his hand. "Are you wearing anything under it?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook blinked his eyes. "I know about upper body as I can see it. I am asking about down.", Taehyung asked. Jungkook immediately pressed his thighs together and turned a little by wrapping his both hands around his chest. "So, it's no, right?", Taehyung asked. "W..wh..what?", Jungkook shuttered. "Haha. Let me check then.", Taehyung said and held his toe. "What are you doing? Gr.. grandma will come.", Jungkook said and pulled his leg back. "Let me see once.", Taehyung said and held his calf. "Leave. I.. I have..", Jungkook again pushed him and took his leg from him. "I doubt that. Let me check at least.", Taehyung said and pulled his wooden stool closer to Jungkook. "What do you want to check?", Taehyung pushed his wooden stool back in the same speed when he heard grandma. "Nothing. I.. I was about to check if your.. your home remedies are working or not.", Taehyung said. "You can see it later. Now, move. I am going to bath him.", grandma said mixing sandal and gramflour in a bowl. "Okay grandma. You can carry on. I am comfortable here.", Taehyung said and stood up from the stool, giving space to grandma and stood in the corner of the inbuilt shed with one hand under the chin and other hand wraped on his chest. "What? I said go out.", she told. "No. I want to see.", Taehyung said. "Aish.", Jungkook immediately gritted his teeth when he heard the other one embarassment. "Where were is that bamboo stick which I kept here.", grandma asked. "Oh, here.", Taehyung said and took it from the ground and gave to her smiling and stood there obediently.

"Ahh.. don't.. don't hit me..", Taehyung jumped from one place to another when grandma started beating him softly. "What's this whole mess? Move, let me out this wooden tumbler there.", Jimin said shaking his head seeing grandma and Taehyung. "It's warm water. move.", Jimin said and kept it beside Jungkook. "Bath fast. Dad is asking us. We need to go.", Jimin said. Grandma and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung pouted and went out. "Haha. Don't you shame, Taehyungie?", Jimin asked walking back to villa with Taehyung. Taehyung blinked his eyes by shaking his shoulder. "Mmm. I understood it, when Jungkook told me that story.. mm.. snowflower.", Jimin said laughing. Taehyung shook his head laughing with him and went inside the villa to take a bath.

~
"Is it over?", Hobi asked standing besides the truck with the worker. "Yes. Only our cloth bags are left. All the furniture have loaded.", Mr Jeon said. Taehyung dusted his hand after tieing the rope on the truck to keep the furnitures in place. "Then let's keep them too. Where are others? Ask them to get in.", Hobi said. "Yeah.. yeah.. coming.", Mrs Jeon said and walked by holding grandma with one hand and behind her Jimin and Jungkook carried their bags. They put the bag on the truck and helped grandma to get inside it. "I will miss living here.", Jungkook said with teary eyes looking at the house. "Me too. Most of our childhood memories are here.", Hobi said and wrapped his hand around Jungkook and looked at the house. "Mm. Let's make more beautiful memories there.", Jungkook smiling. "What about cattles, dad?", Taehyung asked. "Workers will bring them.", Mr Jeon said and gestered Jungkook, Taehyung and Hobi to get inside the truck. He once again looked at the house and get inside it before it drive away.

Fifteen minutes of drive, they reached their new house which is situated in the middle of a paddy field. "Waahh..", Jungkook said as he stepped down from the truck looking at the little mansion. "Ah. Our grandpa was rich unlike our dad.", Jungkook said but got a bump on his head from Mr Jeon. "I haven't spoiled anything he has given me. I have treasure it all to pass to my next generation.", he said. Jungkook rolled his eyes by nodded. Taehyung shook his head seeing Jungkook.

"Let's go inside. It's all cleaned. Your mama and I came one day and cleaned everything.", Mr Jeon said and walked inside. "Here, open the door.", Mr Jeon said and gave the key to Jimin. "Me?", Jimin asked pointing at himself. "Yes. You. You are our son in law.", Mr Jeon said. Jimin nodded and took the key after looking at Hobi who smiled in assurance. Jimin opened the door and went inside along with others.

"I want the room at Westside.", Jungkook said. "No. I want it.", Hobi said. Mrs Jeon rubbed her forehead after seeing the two standing gakring at each other. "Taehyungie, which room do you want?", she asked Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who pleaded him with eyes. "Attic.", Taehyung said. "Okay, and which one do you need Jimina?", She asked Jimin. "Mm, the middle one.", Jimin asked. "Aish.. nooo..", Hobi shouted. "Keep your things on your room. Let me put grandma's things in her room.", she said and went to the bedroom on the ground floor. "Why you took attic? I am afraid to sleep there.", Jungkook said stomping his feet. "Haha. I am with them what?", Taehyung said and walked to the stair. "What are you looking at? Come, I will show you the consequences of selecting middle one.", Hobi said to Jimin and carried their bag to the said room. Jimin smiled nervously at Jungkook and went behind him. "Now, why am I standing here. If attic, then attic. Oh god.", he said and stepped up.

Taehyung pushed the table and chair to the window side, then spread the bed on the middle and looked up at the small glassy part. "If you lay here naked the moonlight will fall directly on your body. You will glow.", Taehyung said adjusting the bed. "Why would I lay naked?", Jungkook asked. "For me to worship.", Taehyung said. "Do you want to check now?", Taehyung asked after not receiving any response. "No..", Jungkook said. Taehyung laughed and walked to the window. "Come here.", he said to Jungkook. "See there. That's our school.", Taehyung pointed at the school which is a few kilometres away from here. "Wahh..", Jungkook said looking far distance. "What are you going to give me, Jungkook? You know, I will go tomorrow. So to make me remember you every second?", Taehyung whispered on his ear by hugging him from behind. "Do you want something to remember me?", Jungkook asked titling his head to see Taehyung's face. "No. But I want something to carve you more. To make me impatient at every minute I spend away from you.", Taehyung said. "Mm. Wait till night then.", Jungkook said. "Why? What are going to do?", Taehyung said. "I will prepare a sweet dessert.", Jungkook said smiling and walked from there. He turned and looked at Taehyung giggling, who licked his lower lip by eyeing the boy up and down.

...to be continued...