Chapter 11

Namjoon came to the room after a long time and saw Jungkook sleeping on the bed, as soft as cotton. He sat besides him and caressed his chubby cheeks. Jungkook squirmed in sleep when he felt cold arm on his face. "Oh, hyung. You came. I.. I.. slept.", he sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes. He smiled collecting his scattered hair and made a bun of it. "You are so beautiful, Jungkook.", Namjoon said with a soft smile. "Will you do a favor to me?", Namjoon asked. "Of course, hyung. Tell me.", jungkook said crossing his legs. "Will.. will you give me a baby?", Namjoon asked. "Yes. But I don't know how.. I am having the medicine but..", Jungkook said in a low voice fiddling with his fingers.

Namjoon for a minute looked at pretty boy's eyes that are holding whole galaxy, then took a deep breath and cupped his face with both palms. "W..will you let Taehyung to he.. help me.. you?", Namjoon said. Jungkook looked at his face in confusion. "Will you let Taehyung to give you a baby?", Namjoon asked after seeing his confused gaze. "Mm?", Jungkook was taken back without understanding a single thing. "He.. he.. will help us.", Namjoon said. "Taehyung hyung will help us? How? He knows another doctor?", Jungkook asked. "No.. he.. he will give you a baby?", Namjoon said. "WHAT? How can he?", Jungkook's eyes moved between Namjoon's black orbs checking for the answer and he widened his eyes when he grasped the meaning behind it. Jungkook moved back suddenly with horrified look. "Wh.. what.. what are saying?", Jungkook shuttered. "For us. For this family. Nobody will know it. We will keep it as secret. Not even a single fly will know it. After all he is a Kim's bloodline, so there won't be any difference. Baby will resemble us.", Namjoon said. "You.. you are joking, right?", Jungkook asked chuckling and crawled back till the headboard. Namjoon shook his head. "Please Jungkook. Sleep with him.", Namjoon said. "I AM YOUR HUSBAND HYUNG, IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER.", Jungkook shouted slapping away the extended hand of Namjoon which is about to caress his cheeks. Namjoon nodded. "I know, Jungkook.", Namjoon said. "Then?", Jungkook asked in disbelief. "Look, I.. I haven't requested anyone anything till now, Jungkook. I am not used to requesting, I order people. But, I am requesting to something for the first time. Do it. It's your responsibility as a son in law to secure the reputation of this family.", Namjoon said seriously after standing up from the bed. "Reputation? You call this as reputation? Asking your husband to sleep with your own brother?", Jungkook shouted boring holes into his soul with teary eyes. "YES IT IS, as long as you are the son in law of this family. And Don't.. don't ever raise your voice on me. You understand it. Do what I say.", Namjoon shouted glaring at him. "And what if I don't?", Jungkook asked daring him. "I will see my wrath Jungkook. Don't make me angry.", Namjoon said and grabbed his cheeks and squeezed it hardly and yanked back and he went out of the room. Jungkook hugged his legs closer to his body and laid his head on his knees wailing loud. The silence of that night drowned in his sobbing.

~
Next morning, when Jimin came to wake up Jungkook, he saw Jungkook awake and was sitting near the window, looking outside. "You woke up early, today?", he asked smiling but got frozen when he saw the red puffy dead eyes. "What happened? Did.. did Namjoon hyung?", Jimin asked after sitting in front of Jungkook. "Help me hyung. Help me to get out of here", Jungkook said with hoarse voice. "Where? What happened?", Jimin asked. "To my home. Please hyung. This.. this family is sick.", Jungkook said pleading him. Jimin sat there without understanding a single thing. "Please hyung. Please.", Jungkook pleaded desperately. "Okay. I will talk to your mom.", Jimin said and stood up along with Jungkook.

Both of them went to Taehi's bedroom. "Mother Kim, Mm.. Jungkookie wished to visit to his home.", Jimin said bowing a little. Taehi diverted her eyes from Jimin to the boy standing behind him as pale as ever. "Why?", she asked sternly. "He misses his family.", Jimin said. "Mm. Not now. Village doctor is coming today and tomorrow it's an important day. Go back to your room.", Taehi said glaring at him. "But..", "I want to sleep for sometime. Go out.. both of you.", Taehi said. Jimin nodded and went out pulling the motionless boy along.