Chapter 43

For Jungkook, two days went like a soft breeze on rainy days, cold without his Taehyungie hyung but enchanting as he could complete the school's work with the help of all the villagers. Team work makes dream work. Yes, school is now not only the dream of Taehyung, but is of each and every single living being in that village. From kids to oldest person, each little and big hands contributed to the school as they could. "A little to the right. Yeah.. yeah.. done.", Jungkook stood straight again looking at the board being hung. "Wings.", he smiled reading the name board of the school. "Is this okay, Young master?", the villager who is standing on the roof of the school asked Jungkook who is standing on the ground looking at the board fondly along with some kids. "Perfect. Get down carefully.", he said smiled. "Do you think our Taehyungie hyung will like it?", Jungkook asked one of the kid who is looking at the board blinking his cute big round eyes by sucking the rice candy he is holding. He smiled sweetly and nodded at Jungkook.

~
As usual, when Jungkook reached home in the evening from the school. He was again trapped in grandma's beauty pampering. This is what is happening since the day Taehyung left. Either skin or hair, Jungkook is totally occupied for the whole day as well as night. "Bun. Sit straight.", grandma scolded Jungkook is stomping his feet at each bite of hotdog, his mom made. Grandma took his legs and started applying turmeric paste on his leg. "Sohee, did you put warm water there?", grandma asked Sohee who nodded. "Ask Jimin to come.", she said. "Jiminaaaa..", Mrs Jeon called Jimin who came outside with droopy eyes. "I feel like sleeping.", he said rubbing his eyes. "Ah. That oil will sooth your head. That's why.", grandma said. Jimin nodded and walked to the backyard and sat on the wooden stool for grandma to come and wash his hair. After pampering both the babies of family, grandma also took a bath and went inside the mansion.

~
Jungkook smiled standing in front of the mirror caressing his face and hair, feeling his own softness of the skin. "Did you think I have become a little chubby?", he asked no one. "Will you tease me, Taehyungie hyung? Look my cheeks have enlarged like soft buns.", Jungkook said poking his cheeks with his finger tips. "I am getting impatient to see you. Is it same for you also?", Jungkook asked. "Mm.. are you craving the way I am yearning for you?", Jungkook bit his finger tip in shyness. He walked to the door and locked it behind him before walking back to the room. He took the lantern with him and ruffled through the shelf before his hands touched the hard cover of that brown book. He bit his lips as his cheeks started burning thinking what is inside each pages of that book. He kept the lantern on the floor before sitting near it, leaning his back on the shelf. He looked around again and opened the book a little and peeked inside it but closed it abruptly. "Aish.. Jungkook. Don't be a pervert.", he said to himself. But again he peeked, then looked his each side before opening the book. Jungkook breathed out through the parted lips when he find the first page. He closed his eyes and turned his face from the book and then opened one eye and looked at it again. He doesn't know his finger tips where caressing the back of the man which is illustrated in the picture who is hovering over another one connecting in the most intimate way. Jungkook turned the next page, "ah..", he puffed another breath looking at the illustrations, when he remembered the way Taehyung buried his face in between his thighs and sucked his honey pot like some bee. Jungkook pressed his thighs together and turned the next page. Jungkook took the book near to the face to observe the picture clearly which is showing two person laying sidewise, he looked at the man hand which is cupped on the other person's boobies, just like how Taehyung used to do it. He bit his lips as his eyes shine in excitement. "Jungkokkkkk..", the book Jungkook was holding jerked and fell on the ground as his frightened eyes instantly fell on that closed door. "Jungkook.. what are you doing there? Aren't you going to sleep? Grandma is asking you.", he heard his mom again. "C..coming..", Jungkook voice came out as rough and hoarse as some rock rubbing on another rock. Jungkook immediately crawled and extended his hand and took the book and immediately shoved in the end corner of the last draw of the shelf. He stood and hastily walked to the door wiping the sweats in the neck and his forehead. He opened the door and smiled nervously at his mom. "What were you doing? I was knocking the door so long.", his mom asked looking the boy up and down. "I.. I was meditating.", Jungkook said. "Oh. Good then. But do it in the morning bun. It's good for mental health as well as skin.", Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook nodded nervously and walked with mom to Grandma's room.