Chapter 13

Next day, the whole mansion falls into silence like they are mourning for the death for a pure and innocent soul. Jungkook didn't stepped out of his room for the whole day. But in the evening Jimin came with some maids and asking him to come along with them. Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiles a little by caressing his cheeks where a red patch is visible from the last night. Jimin smiled back with teary eyes and took his hands to take him to the bath.

Jungkook was seated on a wooden stole near the open bath area which is covered with clothes in the backyard of east wing of mansion. Maids started rubbing his legs and arms with papaya and turmeric mixture. Jimin looked at the emotionless face of the boy. Afterwards they washed him with milk, then with rose water. They scrubbed his whole body with sandals. Jungkook smiled remembering how once he enjoyed this pampering, that evening before his wedding night, the day, he came to this family as Namjoon's wife, as Kim's son in law. He memorized how Jimin was teasing him with other maids, how the maids where giggling when they saw the shyness in Jungkook's face, how Taehi scolded them to stop teasing me, how grandma prepared a flower crown for him. He sucked a heavy breathe when he felt he was going out of breath again.

After bathing, they dried his hair and dressed him in the prettiest hanbok and made him sit in front of the mirror. Jimin wiped his eyes and took the small wooden box and did a light make up on his face and at last he applied his favorite rose tint on that parted lips. He took his jewelry box and made him wear his neck chains, bracelets, earrings and waist chains. He combed his hair softly and decorated it with a flower hairpin. "Y.. you look beautiful, Jungkook.", Jimin said with teary eyes by cupping his face. Jungkook smiled a little and checked his reflection up and down. "Come.", Jimin said taking his hands and guided him outside the room.

When he walked outside, he saw Taehi and grandma standing in the corridor. Jungkook didn't looked at both of them and let Jimin drag him. But he stopped his steps when he saw Namjoon standing near the pillar with that same confident face. He chuckled at him and walked with Jimin to the west wing. His each steps felt heavier thinking about everything. His dresses seemed to weight like a sack of stones. His jewelries seemed to drag him back to the heaviness of the stones. Jungkook inhale and exhale loudly and raised his head and held it straight and high.

~
On the other side, Taehyung was lost in his thoughts from the morning. He rubbed his forehead thinking about the whole situation more than that about Jungkook. He looked from the jasmine garden to his room and his eyes stuck on the table, where a glass of milk is sitting, which his mom placed a few hours ago. He clenched his jaw and took the glass and throw it outside the window and screamed to hallow holding the window rails. And he stood there breathing in and out for another one hour.

Taehyung diverted his eyes from the far distance ahead when he heard the faint knock on the door which is already kept open. He saw Jimin standing there and behind him, stands Jungkook beautiful as ever. Jimin moved aside to let Jungkook step inside the room. As a porcelain doll, Jungkook went inside the room. Jimin looked at Taehyung with tears welled eyes and closed the door behind him and stood there leaning on the door few minutes before running to his room and threw himself on the bed wailing out loudly.

 Jimin looked at Taehyung with tears welled eyes and closed the door behind him and stood there leaning on the door few minutes before running to his room and threw himself on the bed wailing out loudly