Chapter 4

Next day, after his morning routine Jungkook started his adventure. Since there are lots of maids to do house chores, Jungkook's day is pretty simple. Either walking behind Jimin or spending time with grandma. Jimin is their head of maids. So he is always occupied with one or the other duties as he has to supervise the whole things going on in the house.

"Jiminie hyung. Come with me to the eastern ground. Somi nuna said the manga tree is full of fruit.", Jungkook showed his puppy eyes to Jimin who is instructing workers to arrange the warehouse with food grains. "Jungkookie. I am busy right now. I will come once I complete this. Okay. So till then, go to grandma's or draw something. I brought you a painting brush and color palette the other day, right? Now, Go.", Jimin said. Jungkook sulked and went to grandma's.

"Nobody loves me here, grandma.", Jungkook said when he saw grandma sitting near the veranda and sat beside her. "Omo. Who told? How can they not love such a cute boy?", grandma asked the pouting boy. "Jiminie hyung is busy. He can't come with me to pluck mangoes.", Jungkook said. "Are you craving Mangoes?", grandma asked with a slight smile. "Mm.", Jungkook said nodding. "Omo. That's a good news.", she said smiling. Jungkook looked at her in confusion. "You and Namjoon. Are you.. mm.. you are satisfying him, right?", grandma asked in low voice after looking around. Jungkook nodded. "My baby. Good boy.", grandma said and cupped his face. "We, wives are for satisfying our husband. You understand what I am saying, right? It should show in their happy face.", grandma said. Jungkook nodded. "Come. I will give you something.", grandma said and walked to her room with Jungkook.

"Here. It's for you.", she said and gave an earring to Jungkook. "It will look pretty on you.", she said and made him wear it. Jungkook checked his reflection in the mirror after wearing it and caressed his ears. "Pretty.", she said smiling. "Grandma.", Both of them turned when they heard Jimin at doorstep. "I am free now. Jungkookie wants to go to eastern ground. I came here to call him.", Jimin said. Grandma nodded. "Go. Don't run and jump.", she said. Jungkook nodded and went behind Jimin.

After ten minutes of walk they stood near the big mango tree looking up. "Raw or ripped?", Jimin asked Jungkook after taking the stick. "Raw.", Jungkook said pointing at the bigger one. Jimin nodded and hit the bundle Jungkook showed. A few of them fell down. Jimin collected them and walked back to the smiling boy who was hopping like a bunny. They both walked back to the mansion eating the mangoes, talking and giggling.

"Won't you both share it with me?", both of them turned back when they heard the deep voice. "Oh, Taehyungie. Here. It's raw and very sour.", Jimin said and gave one to the boy who was walking towards them. Jungkook bowed when he saw Taehyung who nodded in return. "You could have plucked some ripped ones too.", Taehyung said after bitting mango. "Jungkookie craved raw. That's why.", Jimin said and three of them walked to the mansion.

~
As promised Namjoon came back early that evening but to the worst, he was fuming and angry as the tax disputes among the farmer has gotten worse and it doubled his work as well as stress. So when he came back, he immediately got occupied with his books and files. And Jungkook, he got busy with grandma, helping her in arranging her closet.

At night, everyone was eating dinner with small talks about the current dispute going on. That's when, Jungkook gagged. He immediately covered his mouth with palm and rushed outside.

Taehyung was eating his dinner occasionally looking at everyone and at the pretty boy standing near his hyung. Taehyung was confused when he saw Jungkook run outside by keeping his palm pressed on his mouth, but what caught his attention is his mom's gestured. Taehi nodded to others and immediately rushed behind the boy with a beautiful smile. Taehyung looked ahead at his mother and the brunnet almost running through the corridor. He diverted his eyes to his hyung, who was sitting there without giving any single attention to anything. He then looked at his grandma who is ranting some prayers with closed eyes. He diverted his eyes and mind back to his plate and continued eating dinner along with others.