Chapter 32

"I don't think the rain will stop anytime soon.", Hobi said standing on the long veranda along with the family. "Yes. Is it the beginning of monsoon to rain like this?", Jimin asked. "Not yet. But an expected rain is so soothing.", Taehyung said holding the pillar and stretched his hand to the collect the rain drop. "Mom. I feel like eating something spicy.", Jungkook said to his mom. "Didn't you had a two day meal just now? Mom, don't give him any more food, he is already round.", Hobi said. "I am not. I have small tummy than your pot like one. See hyung, your dress will tear anytime if you breath out your holding breathe.", Jungkook teased Hobi. "Haha.. my Jungkook is very funny. Still, he is a circle.", Hobi said laughing after seeing how Jungkook's raised his fist to fight him while others laughed. But, their little happy bubble was broken by a car sound. "Grandpa.", Taehyung said looking at the car which stopped in front of their home. "TAEHYUNG. Come here. Get inside the car.", Daehyung shouted after stepping out of the car furiously. "I think, he is not having enough life span if he stress like this.. see the veins which are popping out of his neck.", Hobi murmured earning a giggle from Jungkook's and Jimin's lips. "Go home, grandpa. You will fall sick when you stand on the rain. I will come tomorrow, don't worry.", Taehyung replied loudly. "No. I came to take you home.", Daehyung said. "No. Didn't you heard me?", Taehyung asked. Daehyung glared at Taehyung then at Jungkook who is standing there holding the pillar. "So, you chose him?", Daehyung asked pointing his walking stick at Jungkook. Taehyung nodded by taking Jungkook's hand in his. Daehyung rubbed his forehead in frustration before getting inside the car to drive off. "Aren't they not tired? The same dialogues.", Jimin asked. "May be not.", Taehyung said. "He is possessive for you. Taehyung. That's why.", Mr Jeon said. Taehyung hummed.

~
Afternoon was filled with laughs and loud cheers inside the Jeon villa. "My turn. Now it's my turn. Get ready to lose all those stacked coins.", Jungkook said and walked to the courtyard holding a bunch of arrows. "Here, come. Our sweet potato.", Hobi said laughing. "Hobi hyung, how many. Okay five. Taehyung hyung.. mm. 6.. dad? Aish dad. Only 3???", Jungkook mocked after counting everyone's arrows. Jungkook stood a few distance away from that narrow necked wooden jar which is kept in the middle of their indoor courtyard by holding the arrows. He closed one eye aiming the opening of the wooden jar, holding the arrow to throw. "1. Yeah. Go on, Jungkookie. You are doing great.", Jimin cheered him when the first arrow, that Jungkook threw fell inside the wooden jar perfectly. Jungkook raised his both hands proudly and smirked at the other team sitting on the step, that is Mr Jeon, Hobi and Taehyung.

(the game they are playing)

"6.. yeah.. two more Jungkookie. Then we will win.", Jimin and Mrs Jeon clapped their hands when the 6th arrow fell on the wooden jar. Jungkook nodded at them and aimed the next arrow and threw it and jumped clapping his hand when that arrow fell in the jar. "Taehyungie, if that arrow also fall, then we will be the looser. We can't lose in front of them. Jungkookie will eat our head for the rest of the year.", hobi whispered in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung nodded and stood up from the step and walked towards the wooden jar and stood behind it looking straight at the boy standing there holding the arrow, bending a little forward aiming at the neck of the jar. Jungkook's eyes moved from the jar to the person standing behind it looking darkly and deeply at him. But what caught Jungkook's attention was the gaze, Taehyung is not looking at his face. Jungkook followed that tiger gaze and looked at his own neck, where his jacket neck is hanging a little lower showing his cleavage and the upper chest. Jungkook squirmed under his gaze and held his jacket neck pressed to his chest when he saw how Taehyung licked his own lower lips. Jungkook shook his head a little and threw the stick. "Yeah.. we won..", Hobi shouted clapping his hands when Jungkook missed the aim. "No. No. It's cheating. He distracted him.", Jungkook whined accusing Taehyung by pointing his finger at him. "What? How? I was simply standing here.", Taehyung said. "no. He.. he", Jungkook began. "Me what?", Taehyung asked Jungkook with an innocent face. "He.. leave it. I am not going to play anymore.", Jungkook threw the rest of arrows on the floor and walked to mom by stomping his feet. "He always does it, when he loses a game.", Hobi said to dad after seeing the tantrum Jungkook is throwing. "Leave it, Hobi. Bun here. Take it.", Mr Jeon said and extended the small bowl where all coins are stacked, which is the cash price for the winner. Jungkook smiled and ran to him when he saw Hobi stretching his hand as well and Jungkook took the small pouch before Hobi could take it away and he laughed wiggling his hip infront of them. Jimin also joined him laughing.