Chapter 40

"Young Master.. Young Master.. help.. help us.", Mrs Jeon rushed outside of the house after hearing the cry of a woman that too, early in the morning. "What happened?", Mrs Jeon asked in worry. "Young master. We want to see young master.", the woman said crying. "Jungkookkkkk..", Mrs Jeon called him loudly a few times. "Yes mom.", Jungkook came out of the home but was surprised to see two women, one in early 20s and the other in 40s. "What happened? Why are they crying, mom?", Jungkook asked looking at them and then at his mom. Jimin also came out of the house hearing the chaos outside. "Young master. Hel.. help us.", the woman in 40s said crying. "What happened? Tell me that first. Then only I will understand it.", Jungkook said. "Mina. She.. my daughter. They...they are forcing her for another baby. She.. she has already given birth to three kids, now they are forcing again. My baby, look how weak she already is. And the last baby which she has given birth two months ago was already under weight. Today, I.. I could barely save her from him. He.. he was trying to.. oh god, if I haven't reached there, then my baby.. Young master, We.. we don't know what to do. Where to go. Help us, please.", the woman said wailing. Jungkook looked at her then at the girl who looked pale and weak worn out crying. "I.. I don't know. How..", Jungkook whispered looking at his mom and Jimin, whose worried gaze moved from the women to Jungkook. Damn what will he do. How will he help them. He is just an ordinary boy just like them. "Tae..taehyungie hyung.", Jungkook called Taehyung. "Taehyungie went with Hobi hyung to buy some things which he needs to take along with him tomorrow.", Jimin said. Jungkook bit his lips nervously and looked at them. "I..", Jungkook fiddled with his finger, flattering his eyes here and there without knowing what to do, but immediately smiled. "Come. Mom, I will be back.", he said to mom and Jimin and walked by asking the other two women to follow him.

"Where is he living?", Jungkook asked himself by looking around while walking to the north direction from the temple pond. "Oi, pretty boy. Where are you going?", Jungkook smiled widely when he saw the person he was searching coming from another pocket road. "Yoongi Hyung. Help us.", Jungkook said once Yoongi reached beside them and gestered the woman to tell Yoongi everything. "Mmm. Don't worry. Go straight to the police station and there will be a constable, tell these things to him and ask him to write a complaint in domestic violence against your husband", Yoongi said. "But. He.. he is his husband. He has the right to do it. What.. what if he beat my daughter.", the woman said. "Nobody has the right to touch you without your consent, even if it's your husband. The forced sex is offensive and punished even if it's your husband. So don't worry about it. Go ahead.", Yoongi said smiling. "But how can we go alone. What if they shout at us?", the woman asked. "You are not alone. You both are there, right? And don't be afraid to demand your right and justice even if you are alone. Okay? Didn't you see our Jungkookie?", Yoongi asked the other two women nodded confidentially. "Go ahead.", Yoongi said. "Thank you so much, hyung.", Jungkook said smiling in relief. "Teach them Jungkook. Teach every one in this village to be strong and independent, to stand for themselves, to fight for themselves.", Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded. "Aren't you going to station?", Jungkook asked. "Yeah, need to.", Yoongi said. "Oh, okay hyung. Carry on. I will be going now.", Jungkook said smiling. "Jungkook, wait. Here.", Yoongi said and put his hand inside the pocket and took a few berries and gave to Jungkook, who took it smiling and walked away after waving at him.

~
By the time, Jungkook reached home, he saw Taehyung and Hobi sitting in the living room packing Taehyung's bag. Jungkook sat near them and said everything that happened. "You should do it, Jungkook. Teach them. Give them the knowledge you have, you got. Okay? And for that read, read books, take my books and read, grasp knowledge and share it.", Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook nodded his head gesturing he will do it. "Here, Taehyungie. Keep this also.", Mrs Jeon said giving a packet to him. "What is it, mom?", he asked checking the packet. "It's some sweets. Mm. Give it to your that friend.", she said smiled. Taehyung nodded. He resumed packing the rest but stopped when he saw the boy sitting on the floor with a pout. "Two weeks will go fast, Jungkook.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Don't miss me to much. Weave the dreams about our marriage that is going to happen the very next day after I come back.", Taehyung said. Jungkook bit his lips and eyed Hobi, who is buzy in packing and pretending to be unheard all the flirting going on around him. "Go and prepare for the sweet dessert that you are going to give me rather than sitting here and sulking.", Taehyung said and winked at him. Jungkook nodded his head in shyness and immediately stood up and walked away.