Chapter 15

After having breakfast, Taehyung and Jimin left to see the work in progress of the school. Jungkook was walking through the corridor when he found grandma sitting near the pond. "Jungkookie..", she called softly, but Jungkook walked without giving any single attention to the old lady sitting there. "Won't you talk to your grandma?", she asked again. This time Jungkook walked past her and went inside. Grandma signed in sadness, because if it's not Taehyung, whatever the misery that boy would be having by now, she will be also be a part of it, right.

Jungkook stepped inside his room and took his clothed bag out. He ruffled through the shelf and packed his few clothes, his eyes fell on all the wooden jewelry box. He extended his hands and took the small bottle of scent that his mom gave him and put that too in his bag. He closed the doors of shelve and at last took his lip tint. He looked around and carried the bag on his shoulder and was about to step out of the room. "Where do you think you are going?", Jungkook stopped when he saw Namjoon on the doorstep of their bedroom. Jungkook without saying anything walked to the door gripping the trap of the bag tightly. "Did you like him that much? Did he show you stars yesterday night?", Namjoon asked smiling. "Not stars, he showed me light.", Jungkook said. "Oh.. Jungkookie found pleasure in him, that you decided to move out of his husband's warmth?", Namjoon asked shaking his head. "You never give me any warmth. And whatever I am finding in him, you won't understand and you won't be able to give it to me, at least in this life.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. only one night, your pretty mouth started to speak big sentences. Did you forget that I am still your husband. Ah? Do you think we will break all chains when you threw that wedding chain and ring?", Namjoon asked staring at him. "No. But I don't value both now, neither you nor that chain which was wrapping around my neck as a hanging rope.", Jungkook said and pushed Namjoon to stepped out of the room. "I thought to be kind to you. But you don't deserve my kindness. How dare you to speak like that. Where is your respect and manners?", Namjoon asked after pulling the boy back and pushed him to the floor. "Respect? Manners? Haha.. you shouldn't be the one talking about that. Sending your husband to your brother's room to sleep. Is that your respect? Then, Namjoon. This is my respect and manner for that.", Jungkook said and stood up dusting his dress and took his bag. "You..", Namjoon raised his hand up. "If you touch me, you will see another side of me. Not this soft and kind Jungkook. I am telling you.", Jungkook dared him by holding his raised hand in mid way looking at his black orbs with his own burnings eyes. "Move aside without blocking my way.", Jungkook said and pushed Namjoon and walked out of the room. Jungkook walked through the corridors and saw all maids murmuring something in each other's ears but he didn't give ear to any of the comments. He saw Taehi standing near the kitchen, he bowed slightly at her and walked to the west wing. He kept his bag on Taehyung's bed and unpacked everything. He moved Taehyung's dress aside a little to give space for his things. He kept his things on the shelves and his lip tint and small bottle of scent on the mirror stand. He then moved towards his table and rearranged it after wiping the dust. He pulled the bedsheet out and replace it with a new one. He put the laundries in the basket kept there. He stepped down the stairs and plucked some jasmine flowers and kept it in the mud bowl which is placed on the table. He smiled after looking around then he walked to the wooden shelf and took a book from his shelf. 'Kim Taehyung.', he read the name printed on the first page. He blushed a little and get himself drown in that words of the novel.

Taehi was fuming seeing the boldness of his son in law. "Mother Kim. Great Kim is calling you.", a maid came and informed Taehi who was walking back and forth in her room restlessly. Taehi nodded and took a loud breath before walking into the mouth of a lion. "Dad.", Taehi stepped inside their bedroom and saw Daehyung sitting on the chair and Aera on the floor crushing a few walnuts. "Ah.. heard your son couldn't put his husband on his place.", Daehyung said with a mocking smile. Taehi fiddled her fingers looking down in embarrassment. "Mm.. no one.. no one has never raised their voice and head in front of Kim till today. Do you understand, what I mean?", Daehyung asked in stern voice. Taehi nodded. "If your son in law doesn't know that. Teach him.", Daehyung said. "I.. I will. Dad.", Taehi said and went outside after bowing. Grandma's worried gaze lingered between her husband and daughter in law after hearing his husband's command.

~
In another part of the village, after monitoring the school work, Taehyung and Jimin set their journey to the next village. "Are you sure about this?", Jimin asked in doubtfully sitting on the passenger seat, looking at Taehyung's side profile. "Yes. Hundred percentage.", Taehyung said. "Your dad and grandpa will be mad. I don't know what they will do to us.", Jimin warned. "Mmm.. no problem. If you can endure some beatings for Jungkook. I don't think there is any problem if you get some more in my name.", Taehyung said laughing. "You. What am I? A goat?", Jimin asked. "Goat? But you seems like a duck to me.", Taehyung said and laughed when Jimin hit on his forearm. After half an hour, they pulled the car into the same porch which they pulled a few days ago.

"Taehyung shi. What a surprise. Come. Come inside.", Mr Lee said welcoming the two unexpected visitors to the home. Taehyung and Jimin bowed at them and stepped inside. "Why a sudden visit? Is everything alright?", he asked eyeing both of them. "Yeah. Actually. I.. I don't know how to say this.. first of all my heartfelt apologies.", Taehyung said bowing again. Mr Lee looked at both of them in confusion and asked them to sit. Mrs Lee, grandma and his brother also joined them in the living room. Taehyung took a long breathe and looked at all of them. "I.. I am calling off this marriage.", he said and saw everyone's mouth hung open wide. "WHAT? WHY?", Mr Lee almost shouted. "I.. I am not ready to get married now. Actually my parents compelled him earlier. And I don't think I can be happy with their decision.", Taehyung said looking at everyone. "I am extremely sorry. I think it's better to step back before I make a mistake. Your daughter, she will be never happy me. I.. I can never give the happiness she deserves to her.", Taehyung said. "I don't know how to compensate for this. But please. I think I am still not late.", Taehyung said. "Are you kidding us? You are Kim's. That doesn't mean we are some low life. Who is going to marry a girl whose marriage is called off?", Mr Lee asked in venomous voice. "I..", Taehyung started but kept silent without knowing what to say and he looked at Jimin. "Is this how Kim's family is??? Haha.. coming home with all luxuries metals and gems one day then next day their son will come and say he doesn't want a marriage.", Mr Lee laughed looked at others. "What do you think of yourself?", Mr Lee's brother came forward and gripped Taehyung's shirt collar and made him stand up. Jimin immediately held Mr Lee's brother's wrist. "Please. We came to talk in decency.", Jimin said. "Decency??? Haha.. brother. This is decency. Look at them.", he mocked laughing at them and then at Mr Lee. "Mm.. okay.. we will accept it when your grandfather, the great Kim come and apologize to us.", Mr Lee said smirking. "Oh. It's not going to happen anyways. So, it's my dignity to come in person and apologize to you all. And I did it. I am extremely sorry and I hope your daughter get even more handsome husband than me.", Taehyung said and yanked his hand from his collar and bowed at end. "You..", Mr Lee rushed to him with a fist. "Dad.", he halted on his steps and looked back. "Can.. can I talk to him?", Lisa interrupted. Mr Lee looked at her then at Taehyung. "Please dad. Once.", she pleaded and Mr Lee nodded. Lisa walked ahead to the garden trailing Taehyung behind her.

"What's his name.. Jung.. Jungkook, right? Isn't he the person why you are breaking off marriage with me?", Lisa asked once they reached near the pond. "Mm?", Taehyung asked in surprise. "Don't lie to me. I.. I saw it on that day. In your eyes.", Lisa said looking at his eyes. "I.. I..", Taehyung shuttered without knowing how to respond. "Mm.. he is so beautiful. As grandma said pretty.", Lisa smiled. "Mm.. more than that. He.. he is pretty inside as well, he has a beautiful heart.", Taehyung said smiling. "Lisa.. I.. I..am sorry. It's I can't cheat either you or him. And it's him that I needed in my life. I know it's.. people will see it in some other sense, but yes. I.. I love him, not as my brother in law. But.. but as mine.. my better half.. no best half, yes he is my best half.", Taehyung said and smiled at her. Lisa nodded. "I will pray for you both. Don't worry I am not sad. May be a little hurt after all who won't be if they loose such a handsome and mannered husband as you.", Lisa said. "But. Your parents.", Taehyung said looking back over his shoulder at her parents who are standing on the door step. "I will talk to them. Don't worry. Be happy.", Lisa said. "I don't know how to thank you for your understanding and kind heart. If it's not for me and my happiness that lays in Jungkook, Lisa you would have made a beautiful wife. You have a beautiful heart more than a face.", he said smiling. Lisa nodded smiling. "Dont worry. Go. Tell my regards to him.", Lisa said and moved aside to give way for Taehyung to go who nodded and walked from there. He bowed at everyone. Jimin also bowed at them and walked to their car. "Lisa, she seems to be an understanding person, right? Unlike them.", Jimin said once they settled in car. Taehyung nodded and started the car and both of them drove back to Kim's.

...to be continued...