Chapter 47

It's past mid night, Jungkook is wide awake laying his head on the naked back of Taehyung. "Aren't you sleepy?", Taehyung asked when Jungkook hovered on his back. "No.", Jungkook said and rubbed his face in other's mullet by laying entirely on his back. "Why?", he asked. "Mm. Nothing.", he said and hugged him. "Nothing?", Taehyung asked. "I.. I want again.", Jungkook whispered. But whined when Taehyung started laughing loudly. "My pretty Jungkookie is turning into wild. Demanding? Ah?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook hummed and bit his shoulder. "Sss.. you were shy to even take your top off in front of me earlier, now what happened?", Taehyung asked titling his head a little to get a glimpse of the pouting boy. "You made me like this. You broke my shell and pull me out of it. Now, you have to take responsibility of everything.", Jungkook said. "I thought to not overwhelm you.", he said and turned. Jungkook slid down from his back. "Come sit here.", Taehyung said stroking his member. Jungkook bit his lip but instead of sitting. He gave a kitten lick to his member with the tip of his tongue. "Haha. You want this? How cute.", Taehyung cooed at him before removing his hand from his member and let Jungkook suck it. Jungkook started sucking him desperately and eagerly. "Ah, Jungkook stop I will cum.", Taehyung groaned after fifteen minutes. Jungkook sat straight beside him and wiped the drool from his chin and mouth. "Sit now.", Taehyung said. Jungkook immediately sat on his member moaning as it slowly stretched and slide through his walls. "Now, jump on it, Jungkook. Hump. Mmm.", Taehyung encouraged by holding his hands and kept it on his chest. Jungkook nodded and followed his instruction. "Slowly. It will slip out.", he said smiling after seeing how Jungkook was jumping high. Jungkook blushed a little and started jumping slowly. "Ahhh..ahhhh.. ahhh..", He moaned when his member hit his prostate directly and sharply. By the end of another fifteen minutes, Taehyung cummed and filled him for the second time and behind him Jungkook squirted and cummed. After catching the lost breath, Jungkook slowly stood up. "No.. don't take it out.. sleep with this. Let me be inside you.", Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook on his chest. Jungkook slid on his chest and looked up again at his face. "Sleep. Tomorrow we will go to the officials and do the rest of the things for school.", Jungkook nodded pouted but humped slowly. "My Jungkookie, you will drain me out. Sleep now. I will give more tomorrow night.", Taehyung said and pinched his waist. "Ouch.", Jungkook rubbed his waist pouting.

It's dawn, maybe 5.30am in the morning. Taehyung groaned, fisting Jungkook's long hair slamming into Jungkook's leaking and bruised hole from the back. "There.. aaashhh.. ah.. again.", Jungkook moaned pushing his ass more into Taehyung's crotch, gripping the bedsheet. When the forth round came into climax, Jungkook fell like a scrumbled paper on the bed, sweating, recking with sex and cum. Taehyung laid on his back peppering him with kisses all over his shoulder. "Are you a wolf? You are behaving like you are on heat.", Taehyung whispered in his ears after removing the wet fringes from his face. But, who is Taehyung asking to. The boy is fast asleep to even hear him. "My Jungkook.", he kissed his shoulder and pulled out slowly. He went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. He cleaned him thoroughly and laid beside him.

The next time, when Taehyung opened his eyes, it's 7am. It went to the bathroom to freshen up. Taehyung smiled when he saw his pretty husband still sleeping like a silk worm wrapped in that satin duvet. He took his shoulder bag and went outside the room after closing it.

"Taehyungie. Come. We were about to have breakfast. I thought to not distrub you both.", Jimin smiled when he saw Taehyung stepping down the stairs. "Where is Jungkookie?", he asked. Taehyung gestered him sleeping. "This boy.", Jimin shook his head. "Let him sleep more, Jimina. Let him wakeup whenever he wants. Mm.. where is Hobi hyung?", he asked. "Outside. He is tying the Jasmine bushes. It has spread alot. Can we have breakfast then? I will call everyone.", Jimin said and walked to kitchen. Taehyung went outside and saw Mr Jeon and Hobi busy with gardening. "Oh, Tae. You got ready. Let him wash my hands and legs and get dressed.", Hobi said and went inside after tying the rope. The family had their breakfast except Jungkook. Later Taehyung and Hobi went to meet officials for the school purpose.