1. Living hell

( Hi, first chapter is here introducing it all 🥺✨️💗 hope you will like it, love you 💗 )

The living room was dark, the moon was out, no stars in sight. The night had been happily dancing on earth while the world kept it quiet. Quiet. Not as quiet as Porchay's body could. His muscles were shaking, trembling, his inside was hurting, his whole world felt like waltzing in pain, dancing with the moon which was still highlighting his bruises. He had no idea what happened, he had no idea why it happened again. The words were just echoing in his brain like an old and broken melody which traumatised children in their sleep at night, some darkness taking part in the serenade of despair.

"Your brother gives us so much money, do you know where it comes from? Boy, our problem is now that to be honest...I am not sure of wanting to let your debts go...there might be some interest rate for all the time we had to beat you up 'cause you didn't have the money.

Porchay had no idea how his Hia could give them all the money they wanted, he had no idea about those interest rates, he didn't even know where his brother was and it deeply put him in a lonely spiral he wanted to step out from.

His ribs were hurting, his hips, his legs, his foot, he was sure that his lips were bleeding. They never had been that violent, he even never saw them before, they broke some parts of their house but they also chose to break some parts of him and he wasn't sure to be able to stand up now.

Be able to do it alone.

Be able to even go to the hospital. His Hia's money would surely not be enough to pay them. He couldn't go there but he also couldn't just stay like this, on the ground. The cold one. His vision was blurry, his breath erratic and he desperately wanted to sleep now. He needed to close his eyes, it was a necessity.

He also wanted to send a call for help, he needed to tell someone, he couldn't fight alone this time. He took his phone, which glass was broken from the violence and looked hard at the screen. Hia. Should he contact Hia? His hugs were all he desired now, just the warmth to not feel lonely, to feel protected. But Hia wouldn't receive that text, he knew, he told him, he believed him. He was alone now, he hated to recognise it, he worked intensely on his emotions to not resent the way Porsche just left him at home with just some words written on a paper.

It was not that simple in that situation to regret not having woken up earlier that day, regret not having convinced him to stay, he could work, they would have been together, regret to not have been able to hug him one more time. Regret of having believed that he would be here in the morning and to not have known that the moment he saw him, would be the last time for a long period. Regret of being himself, on the ground and suffering like hell. No one would be able to fight against five grown and strong men alone, and yet Porchay felt so pathetic right now.

He stared at the screen. He looked at his contact. His Hia couldn't receive it. His uncle always brought troubles to them. He had some people from his school but he didn't feel close enough to tell them to come here, they were also young as he was which meant that they might tell their parents. Porchay didn't appreciate that option. One last person. One. Wik. He had Kim's number, so he took it for the lesson. He had it, he could text him.

He didn't know if he should. He didn't know if he could let Kim come inside of his room. He literally just serenaded him in front of his building some days ago and he would serve him his struggles after. He didn't feel like showing this side of his life at all. Kim was Wik and Wik was Kim, he was an artist, he was not a huge name in the world but it would be a matter of time, he knew about this. Compared to him Porchay was nothing. He felt like nothing.

He could do it. He could. He was strong enough, he would.

Porchay tried to move, he tried to just push his body up with his hand but a terrible pain spread through his whole tummy. Tears appeared in the corner of his eyes. He wanted to but it seemed too much. It felt as if he had the plan of moving a huge mountain himself being a little rock. He thought that he could just lay there and wait to get better. Or he could text.