5. Lying

(Hiii💗🥺✨️ Hope that you are doing good, I am going to post some chapters, have a great time, love you💗)

Porchay was curled up on the sofa, sitting and hugging his knees, his last protection from what he all heard. Mafia. Family not looking like one. Guns. Violence. Bodyguards. Porsche knew how to fight, he knew or he thought that he knew. He would come back with some bruises from the night fights. But this felt different, so different. Fighting didn't mean dying, fighting as a bodyguard was facing death every time. He was putting his own body in front of someone else. Porchay hated the idea. He wanted to put himself in front of Porsche. Anger went down, he wanted to protect him.

The boy was ignoring his own pain. He was focusing on his new goal. Playing the good little brother and preparing for his university while going undercover, teaming up with Kim.

Not Wik. Not anymore. He ignored deeply.

"So...should I learn some things ?" Porchay asked, trying at each silence to bring another conversation on the table. And to have Kim to talk and to talk.

"What ? What do you mean?" Kim asked, his eyes showing concern.

"Like...I don't know..."

"Porchay..." Kim closed his eyes before opening them, hoping for the small one to look less in pain but it didn't happen. "You're not from this world. You're not going to be active."

"What the fuck Kim!"

"Kim". This hurt too.

"I am not going to shield myself with you!" Kim said loudly, breathless. "You will stay as far away as possible from what's happening..."

"Then...what's the point of being a stupid team." Porchay's voice pouted and it was still adorable, even more for Kim now who would like to see his smile again. He was missing the warm Porchay.

"You would be surprised to know that the most efficient work in our universe is often silent, spying, and being undercover."

"Like you did." Porchay spited out, biting his lips after realising that he had shown his emotions.

"Porchay...I..."

"Don't try. Don't say." Porchay immediately hated the sincerity he might have heard through his own name. He didn't want to think. Didn't want to try anything. "What can I do, just tell me this and I will do...for my Hia."

"I guess...come back home...live as you would...I will tell you if anything happens..."

"Come back home" was repeated in his head. So he wasn't welcomed here anymore. He was also thrown out. Kim's actions really looked awful now, his way of helping Porchay felt so wrong.

"I see..." He said, beginning to stand up, his hips hurting from his position. Porchay had been supporting that horrible pressure because it was making his inner pain less vivid. But his expression couldn't not show what message his muscles gave. "We...we didn't get to the hospital right?" He said, judging once again Kim.

"We didn't..." Kim confirmed, standing up and going to help him but Porchay just put his hand between them, fierce. Always those eyes burning, saying way more than what he verbally let out.

"Don't. You don't need to pretend anymore."

Kim looked at him. He looked as Porchay was putting on his shoes, taking his phone, ready to go home, alone.

"Can't I drive you there?"

"No way." He said without any emotions in his voice.

Kim could have ordered him, could have insisted. He felt defeated. He had no will in giving more anger to Porchay's expression. He felt hopeless for the first time since a long time, the moment where someone else's reactions mattered, somehow more than his own.