32. Only you ❤️

(HI 🫠💗✨️ I hope that you are doing good 🥺 sending you a hug if you need it🫂 next chapter is here, hope that you will love it 💗💗💗take care 💗 love you 💗 )

His cheek never had felt this soft, his body never had felt this relaxed after what he emotionally lived. The bed wasn't that comfortable but it was perfectly enough for them now, it was what they needed. And when Porsche, Kinn and Tankhun walked away from the room, Kim also took another nap without even realising, he was cradling thanks to Porchay's warmth, he was peacefully loving the silence and the safety he had never really experienced. Before this, Kim would have never felt this way, he had been hurt from time to time but it was never this deadly and yet he liked it better this way, he felt alive, more alive, not because he had played with death and won, but because he had done it for someone, not for a mission, or not for his father, not because he was obligated, not because it was usual and his destiny, just because he had wanted. From the deepest bottom of his soul, it had been a reflex, an instinct he didn't even know he had: the sacrifice of his own life for someone else. Kim would have laughed at anyone thinking that he would be able to do this. He didn't quite like a lot of people and he often prioritised his own safety.

Everything changed when Porchay happened, it changed when his heart just embraced the blissful sensation of caring for someone else, not caring just as a brother as a kind of logical and blood related relationship, but caring when it wasn't logical, when it wasn't a necessity, when it wasn't obvious, when no one would have scolded him in their family for putting his life first instead of protecting one of the Kittisawat, no one would have, even clapping for what he was able to not do, sacrifice wasn't that appreciated in their world.

It wasn't even directly for Porchay, it was Porsche, it was a brother he had not a different relationship than Kinn and his boyfriend. He didn't even talk a lot with him, he didn't develop a close emotion, he was just Porchay's brother. He wasn't only, Kim was, taking in perspective Porchay's own feelings. He was his brother, his Hia, he was his protector, he was his rock, he was his helper, he was everything made to protect the boy. Kim recognised it, more than just knowing, he was even cherishing that situation which had permitted his lover to feel happier, to feel loved before he even could arrive in his life. It was all of this that he had protected, it was Porchay's smile, it was Porchay's future, it was his heart and his soul.

He also protected Kinn in a way, but it wasn't what he had thought of first, it was more like a bonus, Porsche was at the centre of everyone's life he wanted to care about, even a small amount more for his brothers than before because the Kittisawat had been a model of what brotherhood could be and if they didn't want to change the way they were, the Theerapanyakul just got closer without realising, they got closer because they had also people in common to protect and not a business or some missions, they had hearts to love and those souls created a bridge between each one of them, renewing the old path of the Theerapanyakul.

However, he couldn't understand why the moment Porchay woke up, why the moment he felt someone moving and when he also opened his eyes, he had to cross the violent judgmental pupils of his boyfriend. Porchay sat down on the edge, really riskily with how tiny the space was. Kim tried to sit down.

"Don't...you need to rest P'Kim..." He said, pushing back, not really pushing on his shoulder but preventing him from trying any move anymore.

"Chay...what's happening?" Kim had to ask, he had to get his explanation. This was the moment he understood that he might begin to know Porchay by heart because he definitely felt that something was clearly wrong in the way he was reacting.

"I am just... trying to still realise what happened..." He smiled sadly, caressing Kim's hair. "You could have died." His voice broke.

"But I didn't."