18. Who to stand with

"Kim..." Kinn sighed at the loud noise that he was making. "Don't make things more complicated..."

"Complicated? You let that man into that house and you want me to stay calm?"

"He is under control..."

"The same way you told everyone that you killed him, I was right to try finding information and to keep my guard up, he was bound to make his come back and he is going to destroy everything around us..."

"What are you talking about?"

Kim didn't know by what to begin, his attack, Porchay and Tankhun's one he should know about or Porsche. He had no idea how to talk this openly to his brother he didn't have an argument with for years, not exchanging a lot was helping. They had strong personalities and they thought that they were both right most of the time, it wasn't helping so they stopped interacting too much even if Kim was keeping an eye on him, even if Kinn did the same. They were still brothers more related by love than by blood.

"Arm, let us." Kinn asked, the bodyguard going outside and closing the door, he hoped that it would help his brother to not be stuck in the middle of the room. Kim walked backward and leaned against the wall. "Tell me Kim." Kinn added, trying to encourage him.

"I got attacked too." Kim explained, thinking that beginning by facts and things that were usual for them would help.

"Attacked? Kim! Did you get hurt?" He asked abruptly, not moving from the chair.

"Just a small wound, nothing dangerous...but it is linked to Porsche."

"Porsche?" Kinn asked, not understanding anything.

"Listen, you know that I spied on them in order to keep you safe..." Kim made him remember, not being a fan of this part of the story. "While I was looking for their background I found about an orphanage and I went there. It is a well known place in the neighbourhood which suddenly disappeared. There were no kids, no one, nothing and it looked as if it was cleared out only some days before. They still called me Kinn, to answer my request."

"Either they were the one to do it, or someone else attacked you?"

"I think the same, why would they evacuate the whole place in case I chose to come and then call me to show me exactly that something is fishy there?"

"How is Big?" Kinn asked, the man knew exactly with who his bodyguards were.

"Good...that's not the point Phi! Let's keep our focus."

"And let me assure my people's safety..." Kinn mumbled before keeping his silence.

Kim was ready to throw a punch at him but he controlled himself, the least they needed was to fight each other now.

"Whatever...They kept us on standby, they made us follow them in a car Big apparently already saw, the car was programmed no one was driving and while we were following this one, another one was moving the culprit!" Kim was losing his patience.

"I told Arm to get Big here." Kinn said, putting his phone back on the table. "You think that they kept you there to attack here more easily."

"Or the two attacks aren't from the same person...I have no idea Kinn, but I only know that we fucking can't trust that snake!" He said pointing his finger at the screen. "Phi, while we were under fire, and you were with Porsche, suddenly like a miracle your ex who is on our red list is appearing?"

"Don't look at me like this Kim, I didn't say that I trusted Tawan."

"You didn't say that's the problem, everyone here knows how crazy you were about him, though you might still be." He spit like venom.