10. The cousin

(HI 🥺 I hope that you are feeling as good as you can ✨️ I am going to update all the chapters that I already have written 💗✨️ hope you will love it, take care 💗 love you💗)

"What do you mean?" Kim asked, wondering what he was witnessing in his boyfriend's eyes.

"I mean, give me something to do to help..." Porchay pouted.

"You don't have to do anything at all." Kim quickly said, his voice serious. He was already imagining the red target on Porchay's head, he was already seeing the blood on the ground, he didn't want any of this at all, he couldn't afford to lose him like this.

"I have to." He denied, his finger poking Kim's nose.

"And why so?" He furrowed an eyebrow, the boy would need to have the greatest arguments to be able to change his mind. For now, Kim was thinking that Porchay would need to have a special bodyguard, to stay inside as much as he could and to try to live his life peacefully while Kim would give his all to bring them back from the shadows of this world. It was as simple as this, his father's words were enough to scare him, and Porchay already helped them by giving them the paper. He didn't want to involve him more, even if just being sat on him like this was already too much. Having someone you love was already too much, someone you care for, someone easily chosen to put pressure on any of your decisions, it was so dangerous for them to just exist together, he didn't want to push him more into this.

"I know that our life might never be a simple one...but something is fishy with your father and I won't wait, I don't want to live a life where I don't know if I can trust my own new family..."

"Family?" Kim asked.

"Yes, like...you have two brothers right? I would love them to like me...I only have my brother from my side...but I am sure he will love you...one day..." Porchay said, looking gorgeous, so pretty. "Why are your eyes like this?" He mocked Kim for his shocked expression.

"I...I just didn't think that far...I just, you know it makes me feel that you see the future with me..."

"Because I do! What's the point in just dating people after people...I am not judging at all, it isn't just my lifestyle...I prefer to like fall in love and to build a relationship..."

"You're kinda the romantic style..."

"Maybe...maybe..." Porchay bit his lips realising that he had hinted that he was in love but he didn't clearly say it, it should be okay.

"Aside from the family bonding, it doesn't change that you can't just discover this world and think that it won't hurt you. So you stay out of this now."

"I won't."

"You will."

"I won't let you do things alone, we are a couple!"

"You will Chay."

"I freaking won't!" Porchay was louder, and he pulled on Kim's neck to kiss him, to shut him up in a way they both loved, Kim smiling between those lips and putting his hands on Porchay's neck to kiss him better.

"This was...angry kissing?" Kim asked, after Porchay pulled away, panting loudly.

"Well...I wanted to kiss you anyway..."

"Chay...I don't want to get you stuck in a castle, I am just...scared..."

Kim had thought and felt it, so much, he had shown it by his actions for sure, but he never really voiced it. It wasn't something to be said, it wasn't something to pronounce, not even to feel and if it happened, it should be buried and not heard.