42. That picture 📸

(Hiii🫠✨️💗 I hope that you are doing well 🫂✨️ sending sunshines 🌞 next arc is here 🥰 I hope  that you will love it ✨️🥹 take care 💗 love you 💗)

“I won’t disappear.” Porchay giggled when he witnessed how Kim stared at him, his head against Porchay’s side, raised cutely, while his arms and legs embraced his body.

“That could have happened though…” Kim whispered, cuddling even closer to Porchay. He just caressed his hair tenderly, delighted at the vulnerable sight of his tiny boyfriend curled up against him. 

They weren’t like this last night, more wild, less calm, just tasting as much their physical touch as they had already tasted their souls. 

“And you could have too all of those mafia years…”

“Fair point.” Kim lazily said, moving from his position to reach Porchay’s lips, and kissing them, kissing them. He felt full. He felt that if he could stay in this bed,  this way forever  he wouldn’t mind at all. 

Kim realised that he didn’t even think. He didn’t put back the weapons he had moved away when Porchay was first around. Now, he could let them  he would get it, but it didn’t cross his mind and he needed to get back at being suspicious. He needed to protect his man but he wouldn’t be able to do it if he was bathing himself in too much happiness not remembering that it could vanish as easily as the wind.

“P’Kim…it's today that we will get Princess.”

“Princess? Is that a final name for her?”

“If you agree, it will be.” He smiled adorably and Kim’s heart missed a step.

“Consider this a deal.” He smiled, pecking him quicly and hugging him tightly. 

“Hia…will you just sulk in your room like this?” Macau asked, seeing the angryness of Vegas. 

“Would it please you to have to wait after someone's will for what is yours to be finally in your hands?” 

Vegas had been living in a room of the main house for days. Kinn was testing him, keeping an eye on him, but it was beginning to be too long. Macau was calmer. He liked that peace, he didn’t mind a little more of this time. The minor family house was now being ruled by Kinn's men, he promised that it wouldn’t last if he could trust him but Vegas was losing patience.

“Hia…I think that keeping your calm is exactly what P’Kinn expects from you…if you can’t even wait some weeks before taking the family on our side, how can he trust you?” 

“Are you even on my side?” Vegas sighed, standing from the chair that was facing his brother’s one. 

“I always have been, that' s pretty awful to ask…” Macau grumpily reacted, it made Vegas giggle a little. 

“Sorry, I forgot that now we should all be lovey dovey family…it seems that I can’t be sarcastic with anyone…” He complained lightly. 

“Don’t be like this Hia…we are finally free…” 

Free.

Freedom. 

This word was what they both agreed on. They were free now, from their father’s needs, their father’s greed, from the pressuring cage around their chest, from lying, from hiding , from not being honest with each other, from spying. They should be free from all of it. 

Free but also lonely. Gun had been who he was, but he also had been a dad, at some points, he had been someone they could look at, someone who was a figure as a human. They clearly didn’t want to follow his steps but they also didn’t want to reject his image. They could feel that a part of him was still vibrating in them, sometimes it was his scolding, sometimes it was his proud words as a dad when they were younger.