24. Change of plan

(HI 🥺✨️💗🫠 next chapter is here, hope that you will like it, take care 💗 love you💗✨️)

Kinn checked if his gun was ready. He knew that it was, it always was ready. He knew by heart. He stared at it intensely, hoping to use it, or to not use it at all, or to use it against Tawan. If only he had done it before. If only. He couldn't change this but he might do it today, he would to protect Porsche. His heart shaked. He wasn't in love anymore but he still had the lingering memories of a past which had been bittersweet. This was why he had let him live, this was why he didn't shoot him. Tawan had been one of his greatest love stories and then it ended badly but the scent of the beginning never left his senses. It was still in every step he was making, even if the more he was walking the more his heart was closing itself because of that scent. He could only have sex and be angry at the world, it worked well, his desires were satisfied, and he looked fierce. He would listen to this father a little more, if he had at first, he would just be the strong mafia man he needed to be, fuck it love, it wasn't needed for his business.

The more Kinn rejected his personality, the more it was hard to control himself, he didn't know anymore where to walk but he was trying but the road was truly dark and he had to walk back at the start with Porsche. The time he had been a bitch was the time he walked slowly backward, to his true self, led by Porsche who always gave his hand to him. Kinn had no idea how to be forgiven by anyone, he had forgotten how to do it because everyone was abandoning themselves for his will, but he did. He had forgotten how to be attentive, but he tried, he had promised himself to never hurt Porsche again but he still did without it being his intention. And Porsche stayed, he stayed and he punched in his head some senses and in his heart a new scent, a scent not suffocating him, a scent making him reconcile himself with love, and the idea of love.

He was terribly worried about him now, he couldn't lose him because he still had a soft heart for Tawan, not after he couldn't have any heart for Porsche at first, but the boy kept giving him chances. He couldn't and looking at Kim's face, he knew that his brother wasn't in a better state. He didn't know a lot, but he wasn't the best with Porchay either. He sincerely never saw Kim being this attached to someone else than his brothers. He remembered suddenly when they were young and tiny Kim would come home after trying to play with some kids from people they worked with.

"Kim, what are you doing inside?" Kinn asked, not unhappy to see his brother between some of his lessons.

"I don't want to play anymore." Kim mumbled, pouting.

"But kids are here to play with you. Don't you want this?"

"No." Kim had said, running fast the last inches separating Kinn from him and hugging his legs. "I prefer Phi Kinn and Phi Tankhun!" He raised his head with the brightest smile and the most adorable giggle.

Kinn had caressed his hair, melted, and took him for his lesson if he promised to stay calm and to let him concentrate. Tiny Kim did, napping in his big brother's arms.

He didn't know at what moment Kim began to close himself, even to his family, to act as a cold mafia man like they learnt to be, each brother losing differently their mind through the chaos of their everydays at what moment the sunshine smile disappeared but he might have found it again when he saw him smiling at Porchay.

"Kim, we don't act without noticing the team."

Kim just nodded, his silent not being new but his eyes looking darker than usual and his aura being terrifying.

"Pete, you enter through the front door with me. Kim, you will try to find a way back door with Big. Pol you stay outside with the other guards, ready to walk inside when Arm will tell you." Big had asked to come, even if it was hurting where he got hit, he needed to. Kinn touched the system inside of his ear. "Arm, did you hear it all?"

❤️‍🩹 Punch didn't hurt as much as the one which broke my heart ❤️‍🩹 KIMCHAY AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें