41. Date 🌹🐈

(Hiiii🥺💗 I am sending you in this day so much warmth 🫂✨️ hope that you feel alright ✨️ next chapter is here🤗 it gets a little spicy but not too far 🥺 I hope that you will love it 🥰 take care 💗 love you 💗)

“Have a good day- I mean! A good DATE!” Tankhun waved at them happily. 

Kim was trying to not feel awkward while Porchay waved the hands they had intertwined. His brother had been a blessing and an obstacle. He was often coming into the room, often hugging Kim and Porchay. He had been taking care of them and they didn’t mind, even when Kinn and Porsche came too, but they desperately wanted to experiment this date. They desperately waited for the doctors to allow them to go. Kim had shared the idea of just running away but the old romantic idea was pushed away when the worries they would create were pushed into perspective. 

They needed to wait.

They had waited enough.

And they still couldn’t be totally alone, bodyguards driving them, and surely following them discreetly. 

But Kim felt good, relieved, finally having some time with Porchay, and he let his head fall on the boy’s shoulder and he felt so good, Porchay squeezing his hand.

“Where are we going, Khuns?” The bodyguard asked.

“Just in the centre, please.” Porchay smiled. No schedule. Nothing prepared. Just walking through the streets and exploring whatever place that would seduce them, like this cat coffee where small kitties were living their purring life around customers. 

Porchay was the one to have asked to go inside. The only view of those paws making his heart melt. Kim followed not minding but when a small white kitty jumped on his legs, Kim's eyes opened big.

“Why are you this surprised?” Porchay laughed at his cuteness.

“He-he isn’t running from me…” Kim caressed the kitty softly with blushing cheeks

“Why would the cat do this?”

“I don’t know…” Kim answered, but they both knew what he meant. 

“P'Kim…those cats can be adopted…maybe we can ask?”

Kim's eyes grew colder. He had a memory of a eight years old tiny Kim wanting to have animals. He was jumping happily, his parents never ever refused anything to him, never. They were rich, they had a huge house. It didn’t feel as if his dad would refuse. And yet, he coldly said “no”. 

“W-why?” Younger Kim asked, tears appearing in his eyes.

“Exactly because of this.” Korn said, using one finger to erase the cries. “Look at you, already crying. What will happen if someone takes this animal hostage? “ Kim's young eyes grew terrified. “Exactly those eyes Kim. You need to grow colder…you need to develop a harsher heart. You can't be soft. You can't, or who will save Tankhun from his own weakness after? You get me?”

Kim nodded. Mourning the delicious innocence he had developed for cats. And he nodded again, his tears not falling anymore. He wasn't allowed to. 

“Korn…never let me have one…” Kim said and the cat stretched cutely.

“He’s not here anymore. Let me ask about him or her, I don’t know.” Porchay giggled while walking away. It didn’t feel like this for Kim, surely because he still didn’t face his father’s grave. He was glad. Glad that Porchay reminded this to him. 

“I did the papers for our princess.” Porchay said, coming back.

“Already?”

“I didn’t want to let anyone fall in love with her….” Porchay pouted, caressing her fur. “Are you okay about this?”