17. The fanciest

"Hia..." Porchay whined, not knowing what to say to his brother. He had been attacked, they had been attacked, Kim and Tankhun too and now Kinn's ex was back.

"Don't look at me like this Chay...I don't know what to do for now...you know I really felt that happiness was just some fingers from my grab but...I guess...just nothing..." He didn't talk more, going to admit that it was normal, usual, because in the end he wasn't that much of a loved person, he wasn't that loveable, that needed, and what he had felt with Kinn looked a little too much like heaven to be even real. He had his feet on earth now, or at least he thought and he just closed the case. Porchay was safe, it was his main goal now. "I am so relieved,..." He added, pulling Porchay into another hug. He had known that it was a dangerous life but being near death inside this castle shouldn't have happened, the Theerapanyakul were really not working as they should they past days.

"Chay...what do you think...maybe you can go see Tankhun?"

"You think Hia?"

Porsche nodded. "Yes, I can't believe that his traumatised ass went full shield for you, he surely likes you a lot..."

Porchay agreed, the boy had been such a protective adult for him. He was grateful and he also couldn't stop a wave of worries from reaching him knowing that he asked to be alone in his bed, all alone. The same way Porchay was alone when the men went to break everything in their house and Porsche wasn't here, the boy curling up on himself and repeated that everything was alright, and then wearing a reassuring smile when his Hia was coming home to witness the disaster.

"What are you going to do Hia?"

"I am freaking going to not let anyone mess with us." He said coldly before caressing his baby brother's hair and coming to Pete, he asked him to stay with Porchay and to guide him to Tankhun's room. Porsche's walk was heavy, he didn't know what he was going to face at all : an emergency in the mafia, a menace he wouldn't even be able to fight, an ex who might also be part of it, the lies Kinn had said about that same man, the end of his love story... Too much to unwrap, too much he didn't want to even consider, and yet he had no rights to not do it. He felt that taking actions was in the end the bestest way to protect what was and always had been his priority : Porchay.

-

"Phi...what do you think? Am I needed?" Porchay asked, both had reached the door and he was now unsure. He didn't know Tankhun a lot, he wasn't considering them close, he wanted to help him, but he didn't know if he was the one.

"Khun Porchay...I can't talk for Khun Tankhun, all I know is that you lived the same things...differently, it might be great to just talk. And for both of you." Pete said, smiling sadly.

Porchay wasn't reassured but he still knocked on the door, hearing a loud "who?" from inside. He didn't have the heart to scream so he just opened the door a small amount and talked with a soft voice.

"Phi Tankhun...can I come in?"

"Chay?"

"Yes...it's me..."

"Come baby." Tankhun said and Porchay smiled brightly at Pete. The man might really have a soft spot for the boy.

Porchay entered the room which was mostly in the dark but he could still see Tankhun sitting in his bed, highlighted by the soft light coming from the curtains.

He looked in distress. He looked so much younger. He had the face of someone not being his normal self anymore.

"You're okay Chay?" Tankhun asked, he was having in a way the pressure of being older and he wanted to provide a safe environment for him, the safe one he couldn't get.