2. Angel serving

(Hi 🥺✨️ I hope your day is or was great 💗✨️ love you)

Kim was able to observe Porchay for hours in his bed. He had one conclusion: this boy was really looking like an angel. His unconscious state was giving him the quietness of the silenced. His closed eyes made him look peaceful, as if he was just sleeping at night, as he should, as Kim should but he couldn't stop staring.

Porchay's face was bruised but his cheeks soft, his nose tiny, his jaw sharp and round at the same time, his eyelashes huge. He always loved them and now that he could witness how dark and long they were, even from his chair, he wanted to touch them, to play with them. And he focused his eyes on everything but his lips because even after some bleeding, they looked immaculate, exactly the type of trip to heaven Kim wanted to taste.

And between all of those thoughts, coming one by one, the most important was his chest, going up and down, his breath getting back a steady rhythm and the words of the doc he asked to come here because he knew that he could count on his honesty to keep his mouth shut after some money in his pocket.

Porchay would be fine. He had some extreme bruises which would probably make him scream in pain for some days. Nothing was broken, everything could just go back to normal after some time. He knew here the way those people did, hurting hard but not deadly so their target couldn't escape, couldn't just die on them but would fear them.
He felt anger reaching its highest level. Each minute looking at Porchay was boiling his darkest instinct, even if a part of him was restraining himself. He was only Kim, maybe Wik but not Kimhan, not even an ounce of him was Kimhan for Porchay.

He began to feel his eyes closing, his head bending by little movement more and more. He could walk to the sofa and begin his night already late in the morning but something was keeping him here. Something was just making him stay around. He didn't feel that Porchay could disappear but he still had that ghost above him, that emotion eating his stomach alive, the one which got him to be involved with someone else, the one not letting him walk away.

He ended up sleeping against that chair in a very uncomfortable position. For some hours, some hours before the sun would bring its light. Kim opened his eyes, tired, Porchay was still sleeping. He couldn't stop his worries and walked closer, putting his fingers on his throat. Heartbeat. He was alive.

-‐

Some more hours ran and Kim began to come back to his own reality. Sipping on his coffee, it appeared way too late in his mind : he could have just left Porchay in front of the hospital. Porsche would have known. Kinn would have take care of the situation and he would have been free from doing anything he needed. He had a bitter laugh. He thought that he had been clever but he just acted recklessy. He just took a decision desguising more than just his own investigation. He hated this. Another way would have been to just put him back in the house after. He had been unconscious for some more hours after being taken care of, it could have work.

Instead, he sat down and looked at him. For hours. He just stared and thinking about it he liked it. Kim observed his coffee. It was dark. As dark as he should have been, and yet he felt dissociating from his dark brown drink. Something way less bitter, to not say sweeter, was throbbing in his stomach. Kim gulped down his cup. He tried to be filled with it, hoping to forget about the tenderness he mostly surrendered to.

Two heavy eyes crossed his own pupils. Kim was facing the chamber from the kitchen counter. He had woken up and Kim had no idea what substance was finally taking the advantage when a painful whine could be heard.

--

Porchay was feeling out of earth but not really on any other planet when he opened his eyes. The blurriness stayed some more before he could picture Kim at some distance.