9. Relax

(HI 🥹💗✨️ how are you ? I hope well, here another chapter, take care, love you💗)

"Children".

The word was stuck in Kim's brain. Children. Repeated. The youngest Theerapanyakul had no doubt that he wasn't considered like one. Korn never had seen him as just a child. He always had been the mirror of what Korn wanted to achieve. He was the coldest of them all or at least he had enough of his father in himself to follow his lead.

However Korn didn't think about the reality : Kim might look alike his father, exactly like him, he had no plan of getting manipulated. He wouldn't follow his power but overpower him. He was trying to bring him down because he knew that his father always played unnecessary games with everyone. The world is like a chess for him, just some pawn to move and him acting to not become one. More than who would win, the question now would be who would be the player and would be the one to be moved, to have their freedom jailed.

Kim never had been a child. Not in that family. Not when Korn gave him at a young age the most violent classes. They all had but Tankhun and Kinn were older. Kim was so small when he took in his hands a gun for the first time, so tiny when he learnt how to fight, and so innocent when he played chess for the first time with his father to learn how to mentally win battles. His brothers didn't know that he got trained like this, it was their secret, it was between him and his father, and when he grew up between Kim and Korn, innocence burnt down, he played against his father and not for him like he had wished.

It only meant one thing : "children" was just a word to play. To give Kim some thinking. To open the party. It was to highlight Porchay, he knew about him and the son wasn't surprised about it. But he wasn't just knowing, he talked about him. It changed it all. Korn literally pointed a finger at Porchay. His sentence was hinting a lot. He hated this. Kim's hands grabbed the wheel with a strength that made him feel pain in his muscles.

He knew that the moment Porchay came in broad daylight in his life, he would be a target. He knew about it, he had tried to not fall, to let him go, to just stand up and stay at his position, above like an eagle but Kim was a cat. His claws were dangerous but he was only paws in front of Porchay, and when he saw that other fur, when he felt the warmth, the need to snuggle against it was too strong. His heart purring and him being unable to hide their love. It might be better like this, Kim knew that he knew, so he wouldn't think that there was a chance for Porchay to be safer this way, but he had on the other hand to be more careful. They were exposed, cautious but on the first line of the secret plan they were trying against Korn. And he knew. If Kinn was still under control, if Tankhun was still loving him too much, Kim was his only real rival. As a team with Porchay now.

He wasn't trusting Kinn for now. Porsche was a great element to push him in the right direction, against Korn, but he wasn't sure how much the man meant to him even if it seemed that he took a bullet for him. It couldn't be proven. Thinking about it made Kim smile again, Porsche was surely something. He wouldn't have been able to survive this world if it wasn't for Kinn being around. He was reckless, talking too fast, not cunning at all. But he was a good brother, he looked like one in Porchay's eyes and his hands around his neck were also a sign that Porchay was important to him, menacing a mafia boy like this. Kim knew how to kill him in one second when he approached. It could be a blessing and danger, Kim kept this information in mind.

Vegas. Vegas had always been a mystery and he wasn't sure but the minor family might take action soon. His smirk was too pronounced for it to not happen.

"You can go home." Kim said to Big when he got out of the apartment. "Did everything go well?"

"Yes Khun. And Khun Porchay is in the bathroom. Everything went well."