38. Not winning 💥

(Hi 🥹✨️💗 I hope that you feel the bestest you can 🫂✨️ sending you warmth 💗 for this update I decided to share two chapters 🥺 so the arc of the attack will be closed, hope that you will like it 🫠💗✨️ take care 💗 love you 💗)

"How will you be able to convince his stupid brain?" Vegas asked Kinn when they approached the room. They were a little late, having to fight some of the last men still standing from the minor family. Arm didn't alarm them on the situation so they just ran as fast as they could.

"I have no idea, but I could convince you to follow me so it won't be that hard." Kinn smirked and Vegas didn't appreciate that joke but he said nothing. It felt strange to be on the same side, it felt weird to not just push Kinn and go on, to not just walk on him as he always had felt that he wanted to. He always had felt this, always. Always, and yet that emotion didn't feel like his anymore. He was reminded of the time when they were young and everything was a competition, everything was still childish. It was about school, about lovers, about who would make the family the proudest. It felt like this now and in a way it was more what Vegas always had wanted to be towards Kinn, a good rival, often winning over him.

He felt for the first time that his father wasn't in his head anymore, not anymore. He still didn't quite understand that he wasn't anymore in this life, anymore at all.

"Khun Kinn!" Arm called urgently.

It sounded bad.

-

"Tell me Porsche, tell me how can I just reach Kinn to talk to him?" Arthee repeated his gun aiming at him. He had already asked, asked so many times. And he didn't answer anything. Arthee was going crazy, it might have been what Porsche wanted, to push him at his limit and to use this against him.

"Don't be like this." Porsche sighed, trying to play it cool while Macau was just silent next to him. "Listen, they surely saw you on camera and they will come."

"I need him here NOW! Or even his father, I don't know, I don't mind !" He screamed, walking from one side to another.

"Please! The whole house is attacked! You can't just call them and they will show up! If they do this they will surely be dead before they can even reach that door...be fucking logical!"

"I can't wait...I can't, I need them to promise me that money, he did! This Gun did! He said that he could help me...he said that I would be able to survive if I was luring you to him! He said this! He said it! " Arthur repeated, and repeated, losing his mind even more as minutes continued without any signs of anyone coming. "I should...I might, should try to push them to come...It needs to be an emergency, a biggest emergency...I need to do a big thing...a big, big thing..." He began to talk to himself and Porsche, hearing this understood that the more he was trying for everything to be more rapid, the more it would be hard for them to stay safe. "I don't want to do this...I prefer not but-" He said, aiming at Macau.

Porsche didn't want to just tell him that they were already being heard through the device, he didn't want to burn down one of the only things Arthee didn't know about, he wanted to keep it a secret, it might be useful. And at the same time, he couldn't let Macau be attacked, he couldn't do this also because he knew that if the boy was hurt, Vegas might try to hurt Kinn in return, or Porchay. He couldn't even imagine this, he needed to stop that. Vegas was who he was, but he didn't doubt his love for his brother.

"Wait wait wait wait!" Porsche screamed to get his attention and he put himself a little more in front of Macau, but not too much, he couldn't move his legs easily.

"What? Do you have a better idea?"

"Kinn doesn't care about Macau! Think better! He is nothing for now and he will never be anything for Kinn, the minor family will lose today, for sure. If you menace...me, he will care..."