46. Tiptoeing 👣

(Hiiiii🥰✨️💗 How are you doing ? 🫠 I hope the bestest possible 🫂 sending you looooveee ✨️ next chapter is here, we are so close to the end 😭 I hope that you will love it, wishing you a good reading ✨️ take care 💗 love you 💗)

“P’Kim…” Porchay giggles when his boyfriend kisses his neck in the middle of the night. 

“You’re not asleep?”

“But you aren’t either…only Princess is.” He says, staring at their soft small baby on the bed. 

“I just love to look at you and then I don’t know anymore how to close my eyes.”

“P’Kim stop being too cute!” Porchay laughs, turning on the other side to face him.

“Kiss me…I might behave…”

“Is this the boy who never let his emotions out, is this the boy who played cold?” Porchay cups his cheek, caressing his skin. 

“It was the hurt boy…it was the lost boy…but now, the boy needing your kiss is the happy boy.” 

Porchay closes his eyes from adoration and kisses him, sweetly, kisses him deeply, kisses him to cherish him. He loves Kim so much, he can’t come to another conclusion than “this boy is my lover, this boy, I want to get older with this boy”.

“Chay…” Kim whispers, a little breathless after pulling out. “If I am writing too many songs about love from now on… know that everyone of them is because and dedicated to you…” 

“P’Kim…”

“Don’t you miss it? Doing music…the song you gave me was so good…the song you gave me made me fall even more in love with you…”

“I do miss it…but whatever…the entrance exams were a long time ago…”

“And?” Kim asks, his hands pulling Porchay closer by the waist. “Next year, you can still do it next year…you can still do it and train until then…”

“You are making everything so easy…”

“Because it is…Porchay if you love doing music…don’t stop. I became Wik because of my family, because it helped me to express what I couldn’t but…don’t lose your dreams because of my family too…please.”

Porchay nods. He gets what he means. He understands him and he is thankful for what he just said. 

“P’Kim…thank you…” 

Kim just hugs Porchay tighter, smiling like a child, smiling like he barely did before. It is the end, it is the end of all. His father died but he isn’t that sad anymore about it. He had a harsh time gulping down that news. He was still his father in the end, he couldn’t stand him but he was still a part of his family and he had seen the look in Tankhun’s face and he felt, even for five seconds what his brother might have felt. The struggle between what he did to them and the love he still had for him, even as little as it could be, he stayed with their father and had children, they had the hope to always be able to love their father dearly. 

“Chay…when will you stop acting as if you weren’t hurt?” He was waiting to ask that question, and having him in his arms, so small, in such a vulnerable state, reminded Kim of what he needed to hear from Porchay.

“What do you mean?” He asks, not moving from his embrace. 

“You acted so strongly for Porsche, you were so wonderful…but you don’t need to act with me this way…”

“P’Kim…stop or I will be crying…” 

“And if you need it I would be more than glad if you allow yourself to let it go…”