40. Cherished times ♥️

(Hi🥰✨️ how are you these days? I hope good, really good🫂 sending you hugs if you need some 💗✨️ it's the beginning of the last part of the au 🥹 I hope that you will love it 💗 take care 💗 love you 💗)

When Kim finally opened his eyes, he was agreeably delighted to feel that someone was against him, to swim in someone else’s warmth, and to be able to squeeze this already awakened body. 

“P'Kim?” The voice resonated near his ear and he smiled with tenderness, turning his head towards Porchay.

“That's me.” He said, kissing his cheek.

“Damn it…” He heard him murmuring before his body was crushed into the boy’s arm and it didn’t hurt. Not at all. It wasn’t logical, it put an uncomfortable filter around Kim's heart. It was definitely not normal and when he realised that he wasn’t connected by any needles on any medical device, he found it terrifying, as if a whole life passed since the last time he closed his eyes.

And Porchay’s reaction, the yearning in his voice, the softness but overly expressed longingness. It looked weird.

“How…many days?” Kim asked, his throat dry and his voice hoarse.

“...two weeks…” Porchay whispered, not stopping to hide his face into Kim's chest.

“How…is this even possible ?” He answered, speechless. He was right, in the end it did feel like a lifetime to him. The change of atmosphere from the last time he was conscious and now was obviously huge.

“They kept you unconscious…to prevent any damage…to let you rest…they kept you asleep so you wouldn’t be able to hurt yourself…more…”

“That’s…stupid…isn’t it?”

“That's not.”Porchay said sitting up. “Your body alrezdy suffered when you stood up and fell down! It needed to be made.”

“And you could have died.”

“Because you think that ignoring your state and acting as if you didn’t get shot some time before wasn’t risky?” Porchay asked, all that he felt being out, all of his pain, fear, all in all still vibrating in his chest, in his veins and the sensation that it could have been the real end, the one that had been too much danger those past months. Porchay looked exhausted. Kim surely looked the same.

“Okay, okay…” Kim said, cupping his cheek. “I am sorry…you should have been terrified…”

“Because you weren’t ?” Porchay furrowed an eyebrow.

“I guess…”

“I confirm. Your sleep talking was pretty easy to underdtand.” 

“Did I…really talked in my sleep?”

“You did…”

“And Big?”

“He…died…we did a pretty ceremony…” Porchay explained his eyes drowning in sorrow.

Kim caressed his cheek tenderly. He caressed his skin and smiled.

“Can we go see him soon? Kim asked and Porchay silently nodded. They knew that without him, they surely wouldn’t be there or at least not together. It never had been something Kim was worried about, losing a bodyguard, he wasn’t even letting one following him most of the time. But Big, he would have hoped for Big to survive, but he was glad to still be here. Kim had complicated thoughts, he was mourning but glad. He felt more humanity flowing in his veins. He felt it deeply that something had changed, because Big saved him but more than ever, he saved Porchay, his second heart. He saved them and his emotional side he just began to feel comfortable with.