45. Strawberry 🍓

(Hiiii🥺💗✨️ how are you doing? I hope the bestest possible, sending you love 🫂✨️ next chapter is here ☺️ wishing you a good reading, take care 💗 love you 💗)

“Phi Kinn, you know! I want strawberry cake!” Tiny Kimhan asked, running to his big brother in the middle of the afternoon. 

Kinn stared at him, raising his head from his book, he stared at him and it hurt so bad inside. It made him want to cry, to hug him tightly. Strawberry cake, like their mother used to do. The young boy took his hand and walked to the kitchen with him. To be honest, he had no idea how to do it, he never tried, he only ate it. He only did and Kimhan could for such a short time and yet it felt that the taste stayed as such a happy memory in his heart. 

Kimhan ended with flour in his hair. He was spreading such a joyful noise in the room. The cake wasn’t bad but not as good as what their mother did. Though, the tiny, round cheeks Kimhan smiled so brightly that Kinn mirrored it. He guessed that it might be this that his mother told him : “when you love someone, Kinn, just witnessing their smile is enough to feel at peace, so smile for me.”

The way he was craving for Porsche's happiest smile now. 

“You know…that I began to learn to cook for you…” Kinn confessed, cooking this meal while Kim was setting the table. 

“What do you mean?” He asked, confused.

“It just came back that when you asked for this strawberry cake as a child, I wanted definitely to see this smile again on you…” 

“But?”

“But d-Korn began to train me. He didn’t authorise me to just do something so “silly” as quoted by him for his brother. You shouldn’t become a weakness apparently.”

“So this is why he also stopped to pamper me and began to stare at me as if I was…was someone to play chess with as a real opponent?”

“Kinda, I guess…I remember that the less around we were…the quieter you became…I am sorry that…I couldn’t be there for you.” Kinn felt embarrassed. Soft talk with Kim never had been his thing, it had been before, before their education cut any tenderness fully expressed between them.

“It’s okay, Tankhun was traumatised, you were pushed to be colder than ever…It isn’t like I tried to run to you either…I am bad…at running after people…”

“Because I didn’t give you the sensation that you could try…because I played…the one who didn’t care that much when I did…I am sorry Kim.” Kinn walked closer and put his hand on his shoulder. Kim looked at his eyes and he got it. He got it so good because Kinn didn’t know that their father himself told the tiny Kim that no one wanted to play with him anymore. That he shouldn’t get attached, that he was better than emotions. And he was right, Kim was so good at being interested in his own person. Until Porchay made him remember in his heart that one day he had been a little boy, wanting to have strawberry cake. He wanted to reject him because he was worried and scared about that sweet, he missed, cared for but didn’t want to risk his heart on. 

Porchay became his sweetest strawberry cake. 

“What are you doing here?” They heard a voice, turning around, Porsche and Porchay appearing. 

“Should we just…go back home? We can if you prefer-” Kinn immediately said but he got stopped by his boyfriend’s tight embrace. 

“No…stay…” 

“By the way…” Kim said, walking closer to Porchay and putting his finger on his forehead. “Why didn’t you lock the front door?” 

Porchay just smiled funnily, walking back upstairs with a tiny Princess in his arms.