36. Uncle's 💀

(Hi💗✨️ how are you? Sending you love 🥹✨️🫠 letting you with a new chapter 🫠 take care 💗 love you 💗)

“Arm, do you have any news about Khun Macau?” 

“We don't.” Tankhun answered on one of the phones. “But I am trying to look okay? This brat can't be that far away.

“Thank you Khun.” Pete smiled softly. He was agreeably surprised that he was doing this for the minor family. Pete could already imagine his prideful face against them but still doing it anyway. 

Pete looked at Vegas and denied with his head. It was worrying him way more than the man of his own side he had shot. He had the effect of betrayal on them. However it didn’t feel like one for him. He was getting his revenge in a way, Vegas saw it like this. Those men often mistreated him when he was younger, through the training, to get him stronger. He was bitter about it.

Vegas also knew that they were losing. They were being exterminated. Their men could do a lot, they were trained, qualified, but not inside of that house. It was big enough for Kinn's men to know where to hide and when to jump out of the dark. They were in better condition too, Vegas wouldn’t lie, Korn or his cousin were taking better care of their people, their trust was stronger. This was why the boy wasn’t surprised when he realised that some of his own flew away when they saw that the situation was turning bad on their side, they got a sudden need to save their own life and to not sacrifice it to a leader who wouldn’t reward them.

Thinking about this, Vegas thought that taking Kinn's side and following Pete was the best he could have done. This boy  was talented to protect them, and he could easily survive now or after. He didn’t know where his father was but in fact if he could take the lead, if the attack could be a failure, he might be at the head of the minor family, he might. Vegas had no idea about the more dangerous thoughts : was he dead? Is he fatherless now? 

He didn’t know and didn’t want to know. He couldn’t be emotional, not now, he couldn’t let his feelings take the lead. He would only be focused on one goal : taking the best out of Kinn's victory. 

—-

“Arthee…” Porsche said after this man closed the door still keeping Macau as hostage.

“You used to call me uncle.” He sighed sadly.

“And you used to only care about money, not about…about- what are you even doing ?” Porsche said, his legs hurting more. He sat on the bed with difficulties.

“I am helping you! This boy is from the enemy right?” He said, with a proud voice.

“He is as young as Chay! And you dare to put that gun against his head! Tell me, tell me the truth…”

“Them! The minor family. They took all of my money! It's not my fault, they wanted me to invest but I don't- …they didn’t give it back! What was mine…but I need to pay my loans…I am so late…” Arthee's face was full of despair, he was panicking, he was out of himself. 

Porsche wasn’t shocked by this. He was the one to stop him, the one to get the most money for their debts and life. He was his uncle's right arm to stop him from using it. But Porsche disappeared. Porsche wasn’t buying anything, Porsche just erased his uncle from his life and with this the financial help. He was desperate, mostly already dead mentally.

“What…did they ask you to do?”

“To help them…to lure you…but it's going bad for them…”

Macau in the middle hated those words thinking of his Hia. He hoped that he could be safe. He crossed his heart, he cherished the last miracle of him surviving, not really minding the cold gun against his head.