27. Sacrifice

(HI 🥺✨️💗 how are you? I hope that you can smile 🫂 new chapter is here 🥰 will add that I don't do sad ending... take care 💗 love you💗)

Two bullets' sounds pierced through the air.

The second one was something Kinn had felt that he should have done before. He should have exploded his brain like the usual plan would have been with everyone. He should have followed the rules, he shouldn't have let his emotions, his past love, his past first everything, get into the way. Kinn was soft, originally he was soft. He inherited his mother's tenderness and the way he was putting and keeping his emotions above the surface never had been a problem. People were afraid of him, they never tried to be close to him, or they never tried to get something from him, if they wanted they would have been destroyed at the first attempt.

Tawan happened. Tawan came, Tawan embraced him, Tawan loved him, Tawan was a pillow he wanted to always be able to be comforted by and to rest against. It had thorns, no one knew before it grew against Kinn, against his love, against that tenderness. Kinn closed himself to the world, to the world, to emotions. But he couldn't shoot Tawan, he couldn't do it at all and he thought that it was the last part he could protect, he thought that he couldn't do it when Tawan was still in his heart, hated but in his heart, he needed time to forget him, to forgive himself and to let go of their love. He couldn't shoot but he should have.

Now it was Tawan who shot before he could.

Now it was Tawan who had his head around a real puddle of blood.

Now it was Tawan who put his last card before the castle would fall down, hoping the paper drenched by blood would fade away into dust.

The paper had a name, it was marked by a life, it was someone who had breathed some seconds before the impact, that person might still be breathing but they couldn't be sure. That person had a heart but they weren't sure if it was still beating, that person should have been Porsche when this one, not moving on the ground, was Kim.

Blood evolving around the impact, his back falling against Porsche who tried to let him fall with him slowly. He had seen, he had seen the gun turned towards Porsche. He had seen and he didn't think, he had seen and he pushed him or he moved in front of him. He couldn't guess himself in the action. He pushed him and he felt the pain but he was relieved.

Porsche would be safe and with him Porchay's smile.

He just did what he thought should be done.

He heard cries, sobs. He heard his name, he head everyone calling him. He couldn't answer under the shock, he couldn't but he clould feel his hand being squeezed strongly. He could feel himself being moved, some loud noise, it sounded like an ambulance. His name was murmured in between the terrifying cries of someone desperate. Desperately calling him, and he thought that he knew that voice, this one close to his heart. This one he loved so much. He smiled.

"Chay...please...smile..."

Uncounsciousness welcomed him in a kingdom he had no idea he would visit and for how much time.

-

"THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!" Kinn screamed. He had been stopped by Pete. He had wanted to beat up Tawan, to do a sacrilege on his already dead body, but Pete stopped him physically and Porsche stopped him mentally.

He walked closer to Kinn, his body trembling. He had understood quickly that Kim protected him and he thought that he had to protect Kinn too. He needed to keep him on earth, with them, with Kim soon, and not in the past, not around this mess, not deforming more a corpse.

"Kinn..." Porsche whispered, cupping one of his cheek and he only needed this, just one touch to be back with him. His unshed tears began to fall, Kinn was back in tenderness, Kinn was emotionally saved by Porsche who also needed him. He had been scared for Porchay so he got it, he got better than anyone right now what his boyfriend might go through.