25. Nothing left

(Hi✨️🥺💗 How are you? I hope well 🥹✨️ next chapter is here 🫂 hope that you will love it 💗)

Porchay didn't know anymore if he was losing his mind or if it was still bleeding but all he knew was that he didn't stop to put pressure on his Hia's wound. His Hia who was still asleep for now. He knew that he had been knocked off, he still knew after some hours but it was still a doubt that was keeping his head into this hell of a pressure. He was terrified that by letting go, the blood would explode and then create a haemorrhage. He had seen a lot in the series, he had understood quickly, as everyone, that the blood needed to be stopped, the knife was out, he knew this too, it wasn't good at all, he didn't know if he was in front of the tv or if it really was his reality. The boy was just focused on this, red, and red, and still red, on the ground, on his hands, it felt as if he was in a river of blood because even one drop from his loved ones was too much for his heart.

He felt hopeless, useless, he could do nothing, he never really fought and Porsche took the lead pretty quickly. He was glad to have been in the cell so he wouldn't have to be worried too much, he knew that it would have been a nightmare if he had stayed at home, he already lived it when they were in the forest. Already two kidnappings, it felt too much. The words he had said to Kim that day were still haunting his soul, not meaning, hoping that those words wouldn't leave a mark in Kim's heart. He had no idea why he was thinking about this now, maybe because he thought that he might die soon and his regrets were coming from his judgement. It was draining, he was terrified and he had no idea how much time he would need to feel, to even feel anything. Kim might not be coming, Kinn either, no one might come, they would die or be tortured or anything suiting Tawan. His thoughts were just turning round and round from logical to the worst state. If Kim had to find his corpse, if it wasn't a body anymore, he didn't want to think about it but he was still doing it anyway and it was horrible because after opening his heart like this, wouldn't this bury it deep inside again? By loving Kim he would be the one to just condemn his soul for life. Porchay's tears were now mixed with the blood, and yet it wasn't enough to erase it, not at all, how much he would want to be able to vanish this red for an ocean blue, drowning him or making him float, body or corpse, he didn't care. Too much red.

"Chay..." A low voice murmured and Porchay shocked on his sobs.

"Hia? Hia, are you okay?"

"I don't know...wo..." He reacted, sitting better and witnessing his baby brother with so much blood on him and those hands on his wound. It hurt, the pressure hurt but not as much as seeing this painting, red painting.

"Chay...I think that you can stop..." He tried to take his hand how he could with his wrist tied but Porchay panicked.

"Don't! Hia don't! We can't let it bleed out! Please don't!" He sobbed loudly and it was unbearable. Porsche took his hands in one rapid move and Porchay gasped loudly.

"See? It isn't bleeding anymore...Chay, look at me not at this...look at me please..." He whined, desperate about bringing back his brother's attention on him. Ken had stabbed him enough for it to look spectacular but not to kill him, it wasn't that profound and had stopped bleeding a long time ago, he didn't want this, however putting Porchay in a state of endless despair where he would just be covered in his brother's blood and wouldn't be able to understand if it had stopped bleeding in his panic, was just a bonus. Porchay raised his head, stared at his Hia, he didn't know what Porsche saw because his eyes grew bigger.

Porchay's face was a nightmare, he was tired, mentally exhausted and blood was covering a huge part of his body. He should have brushed his tears away with his bloody hands because stains of red were painting his cheeks too. He should have moved so close to the wound, should have put so much pressure on it, making a mess out of himself.