35. Guns down ⛓️‍💥

(Hi🥺💗✨️ how are you? I am sending you some good vibes from the moment you read this , hope it can reach you ✨️ next chapter is here 🥺 hope you will enjoy 💗✨️ take care 💗 love you💗)

"Pol, are you sure that we should cross the garden? Shouldn't we stay inside? Or even hide somewhere else? Shouldn't we just...not expose ourselves like this? I mean I am not an expert at all..." Tankhun said, his voice trying to not look as anxious as he was feeling. The boy was on an autopilot he didn't even know he could play with. He was following Pol as if he was his only safety into that place, that home which really wasn't his protection anymore. Too much was going on those days, too much was putting his nerves on high alarm. Tankhun just wanted to live peacefully while not being too invested into this mafia mess but he had no choices and to be honest, he was too noisy to not try to understand what was going on.

"Khun, the corridor to reach Arm's bunker is just on the other side. And we're not going to cross the garden, we are going to walk close to the wall to be able to not be seen."

"Is this the only way?" Tankhun asked, absolutely terrified. They had run through so many corridors but it was easier, Arm was communicating with Pol and they just had to walk and walk and hide when someone was here or killed. Pol killed some men and Tankhun just closed his eyes, grabbing his bodyguard's hands from time to time. Here, they would need to walk in an open environment. He hated this type of thing. He was already terrified but now he was totally frozen.

Tankhun breathed. They were close to Arm, he was locked carefully into a bunker, his room turned into a protective castle because he was at the centre of the commandment. He needed to be the last one to fall down, as much as Tankhun needed to join him. Pol wanted to keep the other bodyguards alive, he wouldn't stay, he wouldn't let someone else take them away like Ken tried. His betrayal was also still strangling his throat.

"Okay, let's go." Tankhun said, his hands shaking but grabbing Pol's arm strongly to follow his rhythm.

They ran for a part without any problems until Tankhun turned his head at the right, witnessing a man from Gun aiming at them from the middle of the garden. He was alone but they were on sight, he was alone but he just had to pull the trigger and with the way they were walking he would be sure to shoot one of them. Tankhun tried to say something but his voice got stuck in his mouth so he just pulled on Pol's arm who turned his head around immediately, but the man fell down.

He fell down. Dead.

Tankhun was breathless staring at the body but Pol didn't wait one second, pushing him some more inches before knocking at the door which opened rapidly. A loud sound could be heard but instead of coming inside, Pol just pushed Tankhun in, in a way that would have made him be punished in other circumstances. And then, he ran away.

"Pol!" Tankhun screamed in surprise.

"Khun, come here."

Tankhun stared at Arm who was concentrating on the cameras, he was trying to not miss anything and he wasn't against some help. The boy walked, stumbling a small amount, feeling that he might be in security now, before taking a seat next to him.

"Who-who shot that man?"

"It was Porsche."

"Porsche? Where is he?"

"In Pete's room. He can't go outside because of his legs so he tries to kill anyone he can have in sight. He's pretty good. He killed a lot of them."

"Where is Pete?"

"Last time he was on camera 18, he might be around 21 now."

Tankhun looked at it and Arm was right. He could see Vegas with him and even Time, the way he would have loved to take one and crush his head on the second one.