15. Pink is the new deal

Porsche was walking with his arms around Porchay's shoulder after coming out of the cars. They were inside of the mansion, in the garden, walking towards the main door. Porsche knew that one well. He felt an uneasiness spreading in his whole body : knowing Porchay was involved was something, seeing him walking into that house was illustrating that thought. He hated this and yet he liked the idea of having his little brother around him, to not lie anymore, he felt more at peace.

"Chay...we are going to go inside, no regrets?"

"No one."

"Then remember." Porsche explained, putting his two hands on his shoulders. "We don't leave that house without bodyguards and without telling someone."

"I know! Hia! This is why you will like P'Kim sooner than you think..."

"I don't think so." He denied immediately.

"Between an overprotective brother and lover?" Porchay asked, mocking him. It also spread another unsettling emotion in Porsche : "lover". His little one had grown up so suddenly. Porsche caressed his hair and walked again.

There were people everywhere but so quiet that it felt as if no one was in rooms and corridors. The house was so cold, so luxurious, the two brothers didn't like the atmosphere at all. It was unalive and not welcoming.

A small amount like Kinn when he walked in their direction. Porchay wasn't witnessing what his brother described. The Kinn coming wasn't soft, cute or adorable. He looked like a manipulative ready for everything mafia boy. For sure. But then, Kinn smiled at them and Porchay might have understood what Porsche meant. Emotions were really not the best in that family. They were deeply hidden, deeply and hard to deal with.

"Porchay, pleasure to finally meet you." Kinn said, not getting too close, smiling with embarrassment.

Porchay found it hilarious. He gave his hand and Kinn shaked it. The younger one felt as the eldest now.

"Phi Kinn. I hope that I will never have to regret that hand I offered." He smiled like an angel. He looked like an angel but his words were sharper than any bullet or any guns.

"I can see that you're from the same family." Kinn laughed before getting closer to Porsche and discreetly putting one of his hands on his waist, before pulling away some seconds after. It wasn't officially known, Porchay hoped that it would be soon, he didn't like that tension that was happening between that hand and his brother's body.

Porchay didn't have any intent in being not kind to Kinn. He just tasted Kim's way to take care of his relationship first. It woke up something in him, it woke up a courage he thought to never have, an attitude of not being scared of being himself and thinking, thinking and letting his thoughts be known. Without this process, he would have stayed hurt and Kim would have been a nightmare, using the right level of silence and noise might help his life to be built by who he was and not by what people did to him or what he didn't try to do. The same way he flinched less and less by time and time going on to the violent men coming for money, he only discovered now that he had been stronger, way stronger than he had thought and that most people should have those sparkles in him, they only needed to make it explode when they would have the opportunity.

"Chay always had been bold." Porsche smiled gently and Porchay felt his heart warm. It wasn't that Porsche was lying, it was just that he always considered him as a strong boy, he was his own tiny strong boy, his emotional support and he didn't question Porchay's behaviour because he always saw it in him, stronger than anyone would have thought.

"Hia...you better go to your date...as we planned." Porchay winked and Kinn's face became intrigued.

"Chay, will you really be good, alone here?"