21. The outcome

"I did nothing! Nothing at all!" Tawan pleaded really well. They all had to recognise that he was good at this.

"Stop lying you bitch! You had your hand on my brother!" Porsche screamed at him.

They were in the meeting room, Kinn with bodyguards on one side, Kim on the other side. Tawan against the wall, with his face wounded, and Porsche sat in front of Kinn. No one really tried to understand what happened, hearing the noise some guards came quickly to separate them and they just led them to the room and gave a heads up to Kinn.

Kim clenched his hands. He didn't know that Porchay was involved, he was training himself at gunshotting when it happened and he had let his boyfriend read in his own room. Nothing would have given him the idea that Porchay could be involved. He understood better why Porsche wasn't looking as if he was acting, the tantrum was emotionally real. He thought that he was inviting the difference but apparently his in-law was definitely angered without having to put on a disguise. Kim had one need now: add some bruises to Tawan. How he would like to not have to act with prudence. He also wanted to just end this meeting soon and to get back to Porchay.

"I was just complimenting his hair!"

"Shut up! Get your freaking ass here and stop lying!" Porsche spitted. "He was terrified and didn't move!"

"Did he tell you this?" Tawan opened his mouth like a puppy, playing as innocent as he could.

"I know him the best! I don't need to ask to know that I had to destroy your ugly face dumbass!"

"I can't believe that I am accused..."

"OH SHIT I AM GOING TO END HIM!" Porsche stood up, walking violently to him but he got stopped by Pol and Arm who tried to keep him calm. Thankfully, he didn't fight them or tried to reach for Tawan anymore. He didn't want to give his friends a hard time.

Silence got so loud when Porsche's action was stopped in mid air. Everyone was waiting for the next steps, the man couldn't beat up Tawan, the guards were in place, waiting.

"Put Porsche into jail." Kinn said with the least emotion possible. He looked stern and without any regret to have to say this. His heart was throbbing another way.

Kim wasn't against this idea. Tawan was more proud and confident, he looked sure of himself, it might be the time to move strongly. He even tried to make physical contact with Porchay. It was still driving him crazy. Porsche would be in security in that jail, he would be protected, he would be under his friends watch. Kim would be the one to protect Porchay and to keep him safe, even more than now, not leaving him alone even for one second.

Porsche's eyes shook uncontrollably. He turned his head toward their side and Kim understood immediately : he wasn't buying it. He wasn't letting this go, he wasn't seeing the secret code anymore. Porchay had been involved, Porchay had been approached, Tawan had touched someone Porsche cherished way too deeply to not throw his punch and he surely thought that Kinn wouldn't have reacted like this, that he would have gotten how dangerous this was and that they would work through this together.

Together.

"Kinn." Porsche said, his voice already reflecting the broken pieces his boyfriend had just scattered all around. "Kinn..." He repeated more unsurely and they just took him away. Kinn looked as if he didn't put his own lover into jail.

Tawan was so happy. His face was just highlighted so brightly after those words but Kinn just told him to go into his room, and he did, thanking him for helping when Porsche became aggressive.

Only Kinn and Kim were still in the meeting room.

"Phi...are you aware that Porsche wasn't acting here?"