28. Tears of the world 🌊

(Hi✨️🥺💗 Happy New year everyone 🫂 wishing you the best that can happen for you 🥰 everything good that you need 🥺 here is the next chapter 🥹 take care 💗 love you 💗)

Tears wouldn't stop falling. They wouldn't stop on Porchay's cheeks. They wouldn't stop on Tankhun's cheeks. They were dried on Porsche's cheeks and menacing to fall on Kinn's ones.

They were all in the room, sitting on empty beds. Waiting. Porchay had refused any hugs. Any touches. Any attention. Anything close to another body, anything which could have been a corpse those past hours. He hadn't changed his clothes, he was still dirty and in the same state he thought Kim might have been. He didn't want to update his life, he didn't want to be like this, he needed to wait and he would stay unchanged until he would be sure that Kim was going to be okay. He wouldn't accept anything good happening to him before knowing the state of his soulmate. He didn't want to collapse. Not at all. He couldn't. Not for Kim. This was why he couldn't welcome any tenderness, not now. He would lean in it and cry his eyes out when he felt that he just wanted to stand here and wait, wait endlessly. He would wait for years, centuries if he needed to. He would stand firmly to be able to melt in his arm again. He couldn't believe that he might be open under the hands of a surgeon trying to keep him alive, he couldn't imagine it but his brain was trembling so he tried to shut up his mind and he looked at the ground, endlessly, trying to stop his own time to offer to Kim a part of it.

Tankhun was walking, and sitting, and then walking. He couldn't stay calm. He couldn't wait like Porchay. It was the first time that he was the brother to wait. In fact, it happened that sometimes their men would be shot or wounded, they would also be scratched, but Tankhun had been the only one to really be in danger after his kidnaping. He never had to wait to know about the well being of someone unless for his mother. He was the only one authorised inside because he was old enough to support everything. And then he had been the one to announce her death to his little brothers. They had began to sob and he hugged them tightly. He had tried to be protective but he was in the same state.

The memories and the situation weren't that different. He felt that he was going to lose someone once again and he couldn't stand this idea.

Porsche on another bed had been taken care off. As he thought, Ken hadn't cut deeply in his leg. It hurt but it wasn't unbearable. Kinn had been here, squeezing his hand the whole time. He was looking at him in such a way that Porsche felt that his health was now the only thing stopping Kinn from burning it all. They stayed like this, hands in hands, staring at Porchay most of the time. If Tankhun was moving he was still expressing something but his little brother was silent. It was scarier. He was silent and not moving at all. He was still covered in his Hia's and his Kim's blood. This was also an image Porsche wanted to erase. He wanted him to change his clothes but when he saw the rejection he understood and he just sat again.

Not patting his head, nothing.

Porchay had been like this one time. The day Porsche got beaten up so bad that he couldn't move and his brother had thought that he was dead. It happened some years ago, Porchay had called Yok and she ran to them. She was fast and she found a silent and unmoving Porchay, staring at the wall of the hospital, staring at the void he was ready to jump in if his Hia wasn't alright. And then, the doctor came back and his eyes sparkled again. This day Yok had thought that the two brothers would have been lost forever.

If Yok was present, she could have confirmed that the reaction were the same when the doctor came back then and now.

"It went well. He needs to wake up." And his eyes sparkles, and his mouth trembled, and his tears fell down and he looked human again.