8. Deal

"P'Kim what do we do now?" Porchay asked, back into the man's apartment. He immediately walked to serve himself water. Everything had been pretty exhausting and his throat was really dry.

"We need to wait...for Kinn..." He said, his voice looking like a wave, like a really hesitant one.

"What's with you?" Porchay asked, witnessing the way he was acting out since he had learnt that the boy didn't read the paper.

"I guess that...you didn't strangle me because you didn't read it..."

"Stran- P'Kim, what did you write?" Porchay asked, sighing inside. He didn't know if Kim was too worried for nothing or if he would need to scold him again. The boy walked to the sofa, sat, and looked at Kim for him to do the one, he did in one second and it was pleasing, really satisfying for Porchay who was still kinda fearing the lies that mouth had spread.

"You can talk P'Kim, I won't strangle you, I mean." He laughed. "I don't even know how to do it."

Kim had a faint smile before taking a deep breath. "I explained rapidly what was happening around and my doubts but...I also gave him the information I have taken from you...without your...consent..." Kim said, his voice calm but Porchay was hearing how anxious he was. "WAY BEFORE WE HAD SOMETHING." He added, a little louder when he saw the boy's face falling down.

"What is it?" Porchay tried to not panic.

"I...did a test...a test to see if we were from the same family...or kinda related..."

"So...you had to take something...something from me...wait is this why my toothbrush disappeared?" Porchay realised, pouting.

"Yes." Kim nodded.

"Why did you have to?"

"I found... paintings of small hands and bigger ones in my father's things...I thought that maybe you were illegitimate children or something like this..."

"What's the result?" Porchay asked, not showing reaction but inside being shaken more by the result than by his actions.
"We're not related, thankfully."

"Shit! P'Kim you should begin by this, I was beginning to wonder if I would have to leave you!"

"You're only...angry about this?" Kim asked, sitting more comfortably.

"Being angry when I had witnessed how idiot you can be in mafia mode...would lead to nothing...I am glad that we aren't... but P'Kim...do you have something else to confess now? Something I need to know that you did? I want to know everything now, please..."

"Well..." Kim thought for a moment. "I saw...your shrine...of me..."

Porchay blushed hard, taking a pillow and throwing him at his stomach. "I can't believe it...you trespassed your own shrine!" Porchay whined, his eyes looked amused.

"I am sorry..."

"It's okay...I thought that it could have been worse..." He smiled. "For my defence I saw a lot of betrayal movies..." He added.

"But we're not in a movie...I still don't know if I should let you be in this..." Kim confessed, looking deeply serious.

"P'Kim...you can't date me and keep me away from your family...this isn't a sign to break up with me, I swear if you do this I will learn how to strangle someone." Porchay menaced him but it looked adorable and Kim giggled again. His smile was huge and his eyes were in a thin line of happiness. It made Porchay tremble, he was adorable, Kim was adorable. He was cold and full of manipulation, he had been a coward and an idiot but he was everything Porchay would never want to let go.