49. 🌒

Porsche was walking through the corridors. He stared at those walls, he felt proud, he felt happy but also still a small amount oppressed by that place. He was wearing a suit he would have never been able to buy before, he had a ring Kinn gave him, that he would have never been able to buy. It was the same type Kinn has, he told him that he wanted Porsche to be as respected as he is. He was  now at the head of the security training in this house and the head of the family’s lover. And yet, Porsche felt small, not in his life but in general. He felt like a giggling mess because he could be free. He could freely be himself, he could be funny, he could laugh for anything, he could make jokes, he could make choices with his new stability. And he liked that this one is not only working on the fact that Kinn loves him. He was going to be effective, he was going to make this place something better, better than Korn could even dream about.

“So, you’re really in your new home.” He heard from behind, turning around to find Pete.

“You bitch! Where were you for so long?” He slapped his shoulder lightly.

“We talked by text for hours already…”

“And? I miss seeing your messy face.”

“Porsche!” Pee complained.

“Okay but did you understand if Vegas sucking on your mouth is still a question mark or if he really has emotions hidden inside of this cage of darkness?”

“Shut up will you! And…I think that there is more than darkness in his world.”

“You’re down!” Porsche mocked him before patting his head. “Be careful though.” He said, and Pete didn’t hide the mark on his wrists, Porsche gets his consensual behaviour more than anyone.

“I am…” He nodded, but he didn’t want Porsche to jump on his honesty and talk immediately again. “Where are you going?”

“I am going with Chay…to see where our mother lived…”

“Little Chay, Chay…” Porchay heard while waiting at the front of the main house. He didn’t recognise that voice, he didn't even know who that person was, but he looked warm and not a menace at all. “Right, we never meet. I am Tay.” He smiled and the boysmileds too.

“How do you know me?” 

“What? Everyone loves Chay.” He giggles before smiling softly. “I am Kinn’s friend. Tay.”

“Nice to meet you…I guess…” Porchay giggles in return.

“I understand how Kim can love you…”

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing, I just began to know the Theerapanyakul a little too much.” He sighed. “Are you not coming inside?”

“No…I am just waiting for my Hia.”

“Talking about him, can you thank him for me?”

“What is it about?”

“My love life, how to say, your brother got pretty adorable reacting as he did. Can you tell him that I don’t know if Time will really change as he said but that he won’t have to defend me like this ever, I might do like Time or just leave him aside, I still don’t know but I appreciate what he did.”

“Al-right…” Porchay nodded, not understanding at all what he just said.

“But if I can be honest with you, I am glad that Porsche and you came into their life.”

“Phi…what do you think about P’Kim…like the difference between him before and him now.” Porcay tried to ask. He wanted to always know better about his lover.