44. Hell open in heaven 🌋🪽

(Hiiii🥺✨️💗 how are you doing? I hope the bestest you can 🫂✨️ sending you love 🫠 next chapter is here, hope that you will love it 💗✨️ take care 💗 love you 💗 )

“How could this happen?” 

This question was repeated in his mind. 

Over and over, all over again.

“How could this happen?” 

It felt like the biggest stab he always had hidden in his stomach but never got to notice or even got to get off his guts. 

Their mother was never where she should have been and to be honest it wasn't surprising that Korn had enough power to do this, and yet it felt unreal.

Kneeling in front of the open, and empty, coffin of the cemetery, Porsche was looking blankly at it. 

He had insisted immediately to be able to check, he needed to know, and Kinn knew that if he didn't help him, he would have just dug in earth until his skin would bleed to have a real answer. It wasn’t surprising either that Kinn got the power to do this. 

But looking at it. Staring at it. Observing it. 

Porsche couldn't breathe or even think. All those years were repeated in his head. All those moments where he went with or without Porchay, where they would talk to her, where they surely alone came to share things that only their parents should know, the deepness of their soul more opened to someone's soul than to someone alive and hoping for their parent's forgiveness. 

Tears were flowing but he didn't clearly know why, everything was too overwhelming right now and even if he didn't dig the grave himself, he felt as dirty as the objects who did it.

“Porsche…” Kinn’s voice was shocked, petrified, fragile. The guilt was falling on him,he had nothing to do with this and yet he felt as if he was the one behind it all. He cursed his father behind his breath. It attacked him in a way he thought that his shadow would never be able to let happiness shine in his life, always at the beginning of a new tragedy. “Porsche…” He repeated, kneeling in front of him.

“.. All those years…she never had been here…never with us…never…can you imagine?” He raised his head and it was such a disaster to witness, the whole world fell on his shoulder before engulfing him in the worst lie of his life. “I…he killed him…I…” Porsche breathed loudly.

“What ? Porsche?” Kinn asked more seriously.

“I saw it…I see it again…I…it hurts…” Porsche whined loudly, his brain losing it. “I…it hurts so bad…” He touched his forehead,  the one revealing the hidden images he never had access to. The boy began to tremble and to feel like vomiting. 

“Porsche, I will get you home okay?” Kinn asked, he wouldn’t let him have any choice but he still needed to get his approval.

“N-not the mansion…not the…” 

“I know…I promise.” Kinn caressed his hair and he couldn't come to do more. He couldn't for now. 

—---

“This explains it all…” Kim sighed, his brothers giving him an intrigued side look. “Like…the painting of red hands that I found…the children…the fact that Korn wanted absolutely to have Porsche under our house even if he wasn’t trained at all…the time given from someone never moving if there is nothing to gain at the end…isn’t it clear?” 

“No, tell us more.” Kinn asked, trying to understand this whole new conversation. 

“Listen, when I tried to investigate, I supposed that they could have been some hidden children or whatever, I made a test cause I suspected us to be relatives, but there was nothing between Chay and me…Don’t look at me like this…everything is from the past now.” Kim defended himself when the judgement came. “I told you about the orphanage, the moving, the attack…I am pretty sure that father didn’t want any of us to discover the existence of that adopted sister…”