4. Ally

(Hi 🥺✨️💗 hope you are doing great, new chapter is here, take care love you✨️💗)

Kim slept the same way he did when his mother died. With Tankhun and Kinn, in a huge bed, on one side, but feeling alone. Present meant absent. The warmth spreading under the sheets was reminding him of the coldness of his every other night. Even with someone next to him, the night was frightening. He wasn't alone, he wasn't only in charge. Someone, decision, heartbeat, multiple. Kim wasn't liking it. It was worse. If he had been frozen by his mother's death, he was even more horrified now. This sleep was based on lie. Manipulation. Lie. And he found it extremely hard to close his eyes peacefully.

He didn't even eat anything early in the morning. He just woke up as soon as he could and he flew away. Walking at the door, he looked back at Porchay and decided to let a note.

"I'll be back."

He really would be back. Kim just needed to clear his mind. Far away. Alone. In silence, an immaculate silence without Porchay's breath making him lose his mind.

It was that Porchay looked so adorable while sleeping. Kim had time to stare, his eyes just naturally following the other's one curve, the shape of his body sculpted by the sheet. He was the weakness of his heart, he was the fresh wind under the hot sun, Porchay was like a statue. One he wouldn't want to touch, scared to break it. He slapped himself mentally so much, too much, enough to understand that being close to the boy was making melt his undercover identity. He thought that it was just a sudden butterfly effect, flying away soon, gorgeous but not lasting, he was less convinced now. He felt that his own butterfly was just grabbing strongly with its small paws of bug, the flower he had thought using before realising that he might have been caught by its beauty.

Kim sighed and let his body fall on the sofa of the recording room. It was finally quiet around him. Resting was calling him but he had one more thing to think about. What would be the next steps? He had no idea. He might just let Porchay go back to his own home and no one would ever know what happened. He would take care of the loaners and he would soon find his calm. Kim nodded lightly. He thought that it was the bestest idea and he closed his eyes. Falling asleep.

--

Porchay woke up in a better state. He could recover from his tiredness. He was surprised to not find Kim next to him, only a paper. Disappointment. Porchay pouted. He had no idea that Wik would allow him to be his student, would give him a guitar, would help him, would even save him, would let him stay in his apartment, would cook for him, would let him wear his clothes, would see him naked. Porchay blushed. He giggled quietly. He saw him naked, for some seconds and he hoped that he mostly saw nothing but it still was craziest than all of he had ever imagined with Wik. It could be summarised as a picnic or even being his friend and having a vip pass for the backstage. He didn't have a wild imagination for his artist, just the one enough to make him dream of better feelings.

The boy stood up. He could walk easier. He had rested a lot and he was beginning to get used to the pain. He didn't know if it was great but he was still thankful for it. For his defence, he wasn't touching or raising anything up, but he was still walking around and staring at the whole place. It was the nest of his favourite songs, it was magical. Porchay loved how black everything was, he loved how he could simply find parts of Wik in Kim's apartment. They were in the end one and only person, just different sides. Porchay sat down and looked at his phone, nothing. His Hia was still nowhere to be found and he felt a pain, an emotional one, spreading into his heart. He was missing him so much, he was wondering what he was doing, always, and he was still sending him messages. However he lied for this one. He didn't want to but if Porsche would ever see it, he didn't want to worry him.