50. 🌑

(And here we are 🥹💗✨️

I hope that you are doing as great as possible 🫂✨️ I am coming back with a last big update for this au 🥺 I felt that posting the last three chapters together was the right things to do 🥹💗✨️

I am so emotional to end this au because he was the one to push me to write on subjects I never did, to explore more about adventure, actions and even canon violence that I don't often write on, it gave me the sensation that I could do different things, even if it doesn't look like something natural to me 🥹💗

I am so thankful to everyone who loved, or will love this au 💗 all of my heart is in it and I am so lucky with how you took care of it, thank you so much for being with me thank you for everything, every like, every comment🫂💗 it means the world 💗✨️

I am leaving you for this au but I have so much to work on, so see you soon under another story for the one wanting 🥹❤️ I was full if happiness writing this one and I hope that you could have the same type of joy ❤️✨️

For the last time on this fic 💗

Take care 💗

Love you 💗)

“Princess…” Kim whispered, his eyes still closed when he felt a warm fur on his face. His little child meowed as an answer, making Kim open his eyes and caress his head. “You’re adorable my Princess, cutie little one.” He said with a high pitched voice. He wouldn't let anyone expect Princess or Porchay hear it.

“P’Kim…can I come or this is a restricted area?” Porchay asked, at the corner of the door.

“We are missing you. Come here.” Kim opened hid arms big and when Porchay his himself in it, he felt immediately better, though he wasn't feeling that bad. His lover just had this effect.

Princess looked at them, before meowing and choosing to separate them, both now on their back, the upper body of Princess on Porchay’s stomach and the other one on Kim’s.

“She has a lot of authority…”

“That’s because we are too  weak with her P’Kim…but I don't want this to change…”

“Right.” He kissed his boyfriend’s forehead.

“Though. You will be late if you stay in this bed.”

“I won’t be late for our own concert baby.” Kim giggled lightly.

“I had been ready for some hours already…”

“That’s because you are a little anxious little bean, also because your soft and pretty hair need a looooot of care unlike mine…what should I say? Because you always ask for the most perfect makeup, with little stars, with small moons, with galaxies!” He laughed out loud on the last word.

“P’Kim!” Don’t mock me like this.”

“I am not.” Kim said, kissing his cheek. “But I am right.”

“He might be right but you both better come here and let me take care of your look before we will REALLY be late!” Yok said, with a serious but still adorable attitude. She had wanted to stop her bar. It wasn’t that she didn’t have fun but having mafia boys dancing all around, sometimes fighting, the men who died under Kim’s hands were the ones to make her consider again this bar. She didn’t like death but it wasn’t as if her place was free from it the moment the Theerapanyakul decided to step inside, or the moment some people wanted to mess with them by making a mess inside.

She had wanted to change and she was pretty good at makeup. She took some classes, paid by Porsche to thank her for being the mother’s figure he never had, and she became the official makeup artists for both Kim and Porchay.