7. Warning

"Change of plan." Kim said, while Porchay was ready to jump into the car.

The young boy couldn't stop thinking of his brother, he had, absolutely had, to be sure that he was doing good. He also needed to understand better what was happening, what happened. Many questions were hitting his head, he kept a bitter taste in his mouth from the lies but after his fear spread through his whole existence for a too long time, his soft side was winning over him.

Not now.

Porchay rolled his eyes and stared grumpily at Kim. "What?"

"I got a better plan." Kim said, taking him by the hand and walking back inside of the house. Porchay followed, loving that his hand looked perfect into Kim's palm, not too big, just the right shape and length, just bringing their life together skin to skin. He tried to not let this sudden hand to hand touch make his heart weaker.

"P'Kim, you told me that we could go to your house!"

"Too dangerous."

Porchay chuckled mockingly. "Yeah, yeah."

Kim's face was filled with anger and worries, his lips were hidden into a thin line and he looked like he was biting his own tongue. Porchay stopped his annoyed behaviour and softened his expression, squeezing his man's hand.

"Come here." Kim relaxed, pulling Porchay to sit on the sofa. He faced him and took both of his hands in his own. "Listen, I can't let you go there. I thought about it again and again but I can't let you just walk into my worst enemy's place like this..."

"Your what?" Porchay asked, letting his thumb caress over Kim's fingers and it looked as if it worked, Kim's body going from extremely tense to somehow less frozen.

"My father." He coldly whispered.

Porchay's heart felt another punch hurting his stomach. Enemy and father weren't two words often put together. The boy didn't know, didn't meet his father but Porsche had said how tender he was, how protective. And then there was Kim, acting like this, two worlds colliding, though he hoped for Kim to stay away as far from his original one as possible. It wasn't the time to try to talk more, or to negotiate. Porchay was running out of patience about his brother, he needed to witness him being alive. Now.

"P'Kim, what did you think then?"

"Chay...before...promise me one thing, can you promise me one thing?" Kim asked and seeing his shaking pupils, Porchay just nodded, he didn't have to have the question worded to understand how important it was to Kim. "Please, whatever, and I said whatever happens, please, do not stay alone with him, never."

"I promise." Porchay whispered, getting closer and kissing Kim's cheek. He blushed, he became pink and for a moment he forgot that they still had his mission to do.

"So..." Kim shily said. "So...I heard from one of the bodyguards that Kinn and Porsche were still not home, they have to stay at the hospital for some days."

Porchay titled his mind at the mention of "Kinn and Porsche". They looked like strangers, it felt as if they were some with the way Kim talked about them, some information for a plan. The boy sighed, he couldn't stop doubting him, he couldn't and it repeatedly played like a drum in his heart, a really chaotic and not soothing melody.

"I will let you go to Porsche." Kim said, one of his hands raising and caressing Porchay's head. He didn't look like he really loved his own idea. "Big, one of the bodyguards will let you, with him you will be able to reach Porsche...and maybe Kinn."

"I can just walk...inside?"

"You can."

"And you? Where will you be? Isn't it dangerous inside?" Porchay asked, feeling that his courage had slept and didn't agree to wake up this time.