31. Joining us 🤝

(HI 🥺💗✨️ how are you? Sending you love and warmth✨️ new chapter is here and I hope that you will love it 🥹💗 take care 💗 love you 💗)

"Porsche..." Kinn whispered to get his attention, joining the bed facing the one of the couple. The boy just sat down while Pol was talking with Kinn.

"Yeah?" He turned his head with his blushing of happiness, blushing of tiredness, blushing of reassurance, blushing of gorgeous cheeks. Kinn squeezed one and giggled at the genuinely surprised expression of his boyfriend. He was taking some adorable energy to face his cousins.

"Can you keep Tankhun busy?" He whispered, close to his ear.

"Why?" Porsche answered, furrowing his eyebrow.

"Vegas is in the house. I need to take care of it...without any fight."

"I get it..." Porsche nodded. He knew how to keep the boy occupied, he would need help with his leg and letting Kim and Porchay rest together was the bestest option because all that Tankhun was doing now was to observe them. Porsche felt that something might be happening and he was definitely not ready to give it attention, he preferred to trust Kinn, he would put his life in his hands, he would trust him.

"Take care..." He added, feeling that they wouldn't be able to see each other before a moment.

Kinn smiled thankful. "I'll be back as soon as I can." He said before kissing his forehead before walking away.

Porsche had no thoughts about Vegas. In reality, he had imagined a friendship and then he didn't see him anymore. It was weird. It was as weird as the way Vegas asked too kindly to him when he looked hated by everyone. Porsche had felt uncomfortable and began to doubt his sincerity the moment he tried to have his way with him in that bathroom. Even under alcohol, even not really aware or conscious, he had felt like an object, something Vegas wanted to win over Kinn. It ended better than he had thought, it cost Kinn and Porsche some slap and some forgiveness, but Vegas never appeared after. He never appeared and Porsche could guess that him appearing suddenly might have a link with what happened. He had the delightful need to punch his "triangle head", as he liked to call it.

"Phi !" Porsche whispered a little louder. "Come here."

Tankhun turned his head towards the boy interested. He was pierceving some time with him and he was glad, he had missed the fun time with Porsche, the bar, the mermaid, he hoped that they could have fun after this, he felt that something else was bound to happen.

"So, what do you want to do to keep me busy while something is happening ? I won't lie, I prefer to have fun with Pete and you for now!" He excitedly said.

--

Kinn walked to the room they had locked with Vegas and Macau inside. They didn't want to be obvious by putting them in jail, with Gun around the house, they preferred to be fast and discreet. They put them in an isolated room, with bodyguards in corridors. When Kinn opened the door, he smirked unimpressed by Vegas who had been able to free himself from the rope on his chair, he crossed his gaze, while Macau was just sitting on the bed, the stain of blood impressing this time Kinn.

"If I was you I wouldn't try to fight or to run." Kinn told him, taking another chair and sitting on it.

"It's not like there weren't a lot of people guarding me. Are you that scared of me Kinn?" Vegas mocked.

"Tell me what was the plan with Tawan." Kinn answered, trying to not play in his game, he needed to not get angry, to not give him any pleasure.

Vegas kept his silence, he was eyeing Kinn, not explaining anything before Macau began to talk.