34. Under Fire 🔥

(Hi🥺✨️💗 on this day I am sending you so much warmth as much as you need 🥹✨️🫂 next chapter is here, hope you will love it, take care 💗 love you 💗)

"I am going." Porsche said, standing up abruptly but whined when he just let his wounded leg touch the ground. Pete was fast to push him back down.

"You're not going anywhere." He ordered, opening a closet and taking guns and bullets from it. "That's my personal belongings no one knew I had inside. We never know." He gave them to Porsche and also took some bullets in his pockets.

"Then, lets' go!"

"I said that you stay here Porsche! You can't just walk like this in your state!"

"I don't care! Chay is alone with a mostly unconscious Kim! I can't let him die !"

"That's why I am going to them." Pete explained, cupping Porsche cheeks. "Look at me. I can't let you be killed like this, I can't or Khun Kinn will kill me and I don't want to lose you as a friend. In your condition it's better that you just try to survive first, staying in that room and not getting any attention on you."

"I can go, I am sure that I can." Porsche denied, his eyes determined. Men in need of blood and violence were barging in the house and they would make their meal of Kim and Chay, they were too easy to attack, they were the perfect victim to get their work done without any effort. Porsche couldn't let this happen.

"I know. I know that you would not mind the pain or anything but I also know that your body won't follow, you might fall, you might make me kill too if I am too focused on helping you not to die! The priority is Kim and Chay right?" Porsche nodded. "Then, let me be the one to go. Promise me that you will stay here?"

"I- Pete."

"Porsche."

"I...promise..." He finally said, feeling hopeless.

Pete ran out of the room after observing the corridors, after not hearing any footsteps anymore. He just ran out. Porsche stood up, he stood up and he did what his friend asked him: he locked the door and went back on the bed, the pain already awakening.

He had no idea how he would be able to just wait, if he would be able to just wait any longer. He didn't know what he could do, he had no idea and it was angering him, he trusted Pete but he didn't trust the timing, he trusted Pete but he was also alone to protect himself from the multiple men he could possibly encounter.

In his horrible feeling of anxiety growing and eating everything in him, Porsche saw it. He saw that from the personal collection of Pete, which wasn't allowed to stay in a room, there was a sniper. Porsche jumped on one leg to reach him and did the jump back on the bed. He had everything needed to shoot with it, now the boy had to find a spot and to understand what he could reach through it. Carefully, he came closer to the window. The glass was showing the garden and some men running, some others fighting.

Porsche bit his lips and put himself in position. He would kill as much as he could, he would try to erase their number as he could so they couldn't reach Pete before he could find Chay and they wouldn't be able to come closer from the infirmary.

-

Kim's eyes grew bigger at the sounds he was hearing. His arm tightened around Porchay who was also aware of the mess going on around them. Kim looked at his phone, and an alarm text was sent by Arm: "the minor family attacked."

"Those fuckers!" Kim whispered, trying to find a way. There were no windows in that room so technically they weren't in danger, however there was only one door to come from and if some men could go inside they wouldn't be able to escape. More like Kim thought that he wouldn't be able to run away, he just went through the surgery, he couldn't move, he would necessarily die if anything was happening but Porchay wouldn't, he could run, he wouldn't he needed to.