19. Keeping

"Kinn! Won't you do something?" Kim asked, his brother was speechless, staring absentmindedly at the door, pain and discomfort showing on his face. He looked so helpless and it angered Kim even more. "Kinn!"

"I- I am going yeah!" He answered lately, his voice shaking and his body not being stable. He walked with difficulties after Porsche and Kim crossed his fingers.

Porsche was determined. Kim knew that he was able to leave the house, he had tamed his brother after he swore to never fall in love again, he had brought back the softest part of Kinn. He had saved from drowning his heart which had disappeared under the blood of his own sorrow. Kinn stopped bleeding out and he couldn't let go of this like this.

Kim had no idea if they could protect them in that house anymore, he never thought that they should be here but now it was even more clear. Porchay mostly died. He mostly died and he for sure would develop after reactions from that experience, might be strong or not, it would still give him a bad time. It shouldn't have happened, not at all. Kim walked through to Tankhun's room after hearing from Pete and he wondered if it could have been avoided.

Did he fail to protect Porchay?

Taking him with him would have been dangerous, the Kittisawat house was under their watch but it would be easy to get inside. The main house was not an option because of his father but it was definitely more now because of a menace coming from inside of their group.

Kim sighed. He didn't fail because no places would have protected him well.

He had one new goal : erase danger so he would not have to wonder where they could stay, and he would find one place which would safely welcome them.

The house should have been protected thanks to his father. His father. Kim had the sensation that he was crazy to think that he could be involved in this and yet, it wasn't a plot to push away. He would be capable of this. He would be capable of everything if he thought that it would benefit him.

Kim was near the door when his phone rang. He was surprised to discover Macau's name on the screen. He wrote only some words and Kim understood rapidly what was the meaning of this lie : "Phi, thanks for letting me borrow your notebook, I might have made a mess of papers but I wasn't a danger for you, and your loved figurines we talked about after your concert, this time, I broke nothing :)"

Kim laughed in silence. This boy was more genius than he would have imagined. He read the text more times before settling on a meaning : they had acted to move the orphanage and hide information, however they weren't the ones to attack Kim or Porchay. No one had been "broken" because of them, and it was worrying him. He would have preferred to fight his usual enemy, they would need to be extremely careful. If it wasn't Gun, it could be anyone, in a team or not, it was extremely insecure to not have any idea of who you were fighting against.

Porchay had been right. He was perfectly right, Macau could be an ally. It was hard to accept that he would need to give his hands to Vegas but his cousin might not bite as they thought if they found the right way to free him from Gun. And if Vegas could also agree to this and work with them it would be even better, but getting this man's approval of any plan was way more difficult than finding elements in common with Macau.

Kim smiled. He wanted to get back to Porchay now. He wanted to still check on him, he needed to witness that he was alive and breathing, checking on Tankhun was also to do, it was just his chance that the boys decided to be together. He knocked but no one answered.

The boy began to feel anxious. What if they had decided to be out? What if they moved without telling him because his phone was missing Porchay's notification? A lot of possibilities appeared in his head but he chose to not let them win, opening the door in a strong move.