23. Full of fear

The room was silent. Everyone was waiting for the result and no one could make a move before their boss would be able to wake up. They all knew what had happened, they all knew that the timing would be important, they needed to wake up as soon as possible. It was electric in the air, and the tension was mostly unbearable for Tankhun who already had his idea.

"They are simply asleep. And I don't think that they took a big dose." The doctor said, running here after Pete called him.

"Fantastic!" Tankhun smiled brightly, and everyone gasped when he took a bucket of water he had just prepared to splash them on the two boys. "It worked!" He jumped happily seeing them starting from their sleep, drenched and wet and ready to fight.

"The fuck happened!" Kinn screamed in defence, his punch directed towards the void.

"Tell us boys..." Tankhun bit his lips. "What happened when your boys got taken away?" He tried to say it with a superiority complex but it ended in a worried tone.

"Wait-what..." Kim stared at them in disbelief. There was their personal doctor,Tankhun, Pete, Pol, Arm, all here and the door was opened to some other guards.

"Did you drink this?" The doctor asked, looking at their drink and at the wine. They nodded. "It looks like it came from it, you better come check if everything is alright after...everything will be settled. I am taking it." He went away.

"Who got kidnapped?" Kinn asked again, his sense being back and his anger growing slowly through his veins.

"Let's just take a look, Khun." Arm explained, putting on the table his laptop and the camera videos beginning.

It was the one from the cell, the one Arm couldn't look at for some seconds because it had been hacked and then everything went back to normal with only Big on the ground. He had been knocked off, he was recovering now. They needed to wait to have a real result now. Hearing this didn't really concern the boys who quickly got that it should be alright, what mattered was the man they saw coming at Big before it happened : Ken.

"That stinking piece of shit! I never liked him, Kinn! And you knew!" Tankhun complained, he couldn't stay straight and he could only walk back and forth in the room until they had finished.

Arm had been more reactive than the system someone used to attack and he could get the control back on the videos before they totally disappeared from the screen.

Porchay appeared. He was pale, he had a deadly skin and he was sobbing, silently sobbing but still sobbing. He was walking through the second entrance of the jail part, which was all the time closed. It had been thought of beforehand and prepared with precision. What surprised everyone was that he walked, just behind, looking at the camera but not trying to run or to hide, just obediently following Ken.

Arm suddenly stopped the videos and made them hear a track.

"It's the micro you asked me to put under the mattress to watch over them..."

The sound wasn't clear, it was crackling but it could still be understood. Porsche had been fighting, Porsche tried to fight Ken but he couldn't do it. They quickly understood that Ken went towards Porsche and opened the jail before turning around, knocking Big and then stabbing the other one. They just heard the scream and the piercing voice of horror from Porchay. They couldn't know nor see where he had been touched and the level of danger of the wound. Kinn closed his eyes when he heard Porsche trying to protect Porchay through the whole fight, while Porchay was throwing things at Ken. He couldn't do a lot in the end so he got closer and tried to physically help but Ken turned his wrist so strongly that his voice could pierce any walls, more screams, more loud voices, more violence. They guessed that Porsche finally collapsed or got knocked off. Ken menaced Porchay to kill his brother if he wasn't following gently. And he did, and they walked away and everything happened while their boyfriends were also knocked off.