12. - I'm Done. I'm Off to Explore further on!

I was slowly heading back to the tree trunk I had claimed as my temporary home, while also thinking about all the cool stuff I could do using 'Fractured'.

The ability to combine existing skills into new skills seemed quite powerful to me or rather, a bit too powerful.
I mean, I was already pretty much unrivalled up to this moment... So the ability to create even more powerful skills seemed a bit... Much.

I suppose the one thing that I had to be vary of while using the skill to combine my existing ones, is the drawback of losing the existing skills that are combined.

It was a fair drawback - If I had kept my existing skills, I would have probably went out and just acquired a bunch of new skills through simply combining the ones I had.

However, with this downside - I was sort of forced to be careful on what skills I combine.

'I guess you can't have too many 'nice' things..'

I thought, continuing to slither forward.
While moving, a part of we began to wonder - what next?
Do I just continue sitting in this forest, more specifically, in that fallen tree trunk?

Or do I do something different?
But.. what was there for me to do that was different?

I stopped in my tracks, before thinking for a moment.
Was there anything else I could do?
I didn't want to return to my 'routine' style life, so.. Could I perhaps find another thing to do?

I thought about it for a rather long while, before shaking my head lightly.

"Fuck it! I am not done sitting and doing nothing all day."

I commented to myself, before picking my upper side of my body up and looking up at the sky.
I knew what to do now - If I wanted a change, the only logical thing to do right now was simple.

"I am going go off and explore further!"

I announced to myself, putting on a rather proud smirk.
For a few moments it was awkward silence, before I sighed.

'And I'm talking to myself... Yay..'

I thought before exhaling and shaking my head lightly again. I was done with my routine life. It was about time I stopped cowering and went off to explore in a wider reach.

Besides, I was only going to be able to fulfill my promise to Arabor by exploring and looking for the perfect host - not sitting around and grinding.

However... Even though I was quite powerful, I should probably still be careful.
I do not want to die any time soon.

And so, after making up my mind, I turned around before beginning to slither off into the opposite direction of where that Fallen Tree Trunk was.

Now the only question remained - What will I encounter in my journey now?

...

I traveled for a long while - probably a couple of hours. The sun was already starting to set.
So far, I hadn't run into really anything. I had just been wandering and wandering forward while keeping my guard up.

It was honestly sort of similar, if not, pretty much the same as staying in that fallen tree trunk.
Aka - boring.

Although- I had to say, in the tree trunk it definitely was far, far more boring than while slithering forward.

While moving forward, I began to wonder - What other skills could I combine into new ones?

I know I was talking about being "careful" with what skills I combined into new ones and all, but I just felt like my list of skills was expanding a bit.. too much.