95. - The Abyss Disappeared.

I continued to hold the swirling Abyss in my palms, focusing on expanding all of it into the orb. I had successfully separated the Abyss from The Evil and made it back to my body, however the Abyss would still end up destroying me, if it remained inside of my body.
So, with the Ancient Ones suggestion, I had begun the extraction process - expelling all of the Abyss into a condensed orb, which would retain its power and qualities, however allow me to carry it to hopefully find a new place for it to exist in.

As the expulsion of the Abyss from my body continued, the winds coming from me intensified - by so much in fact, that the Spirits began to create barriers to make sure they're not blown away.

[Odale] "What is Lord Faofa doing??"

[Frindel] "It's hard to tell with this wind—"

Before Odale and Frindel could be blown away, Wezrall took a stance infront of them - using his large build to block the wind while digging his feet into the ground to make sure he was stabilised himself - even using a bit of 'Gravity Manipulation' to make gravity on himself a bit more powerful to REALLY ensure he wasn't able to be moved.

Meanwhile I continued to expel the Abyss into the orb, eventually getting all of it out of my body and into this swirling orb of destruction.

The Abyss has been condensed - however now we need to create an exterior to trap it inside of.

'Yeah, but what would I be able to make it with..?'

I began to brainstorm, while putting in my hardest effort to keep the Abyss in this orb and not allow even a little bit of it to leak out.

For the exterior of the orb, perhaps
[Master of Black] will prove to be useful?

'Master of Black'?... That's the weird sounding Arc Skill I got a little while ago..
But doesn't it link to the Abyss directly?

It does not.
This Arc Skill seems to instead link itself to the very concept of Night and Darkness.

And how is that different from the Abyss??
Well... Whatever. If the Ancient One says that this will work, then it must work.

I closed my eyes, before activating the Arc Skill 'Master of Black'. A pure dark aura began to emit from my body, before engulfing the orb of Abyss that was in my palms.
The orb became easier to keep in its current state, however it wasn't perfect just yet, as the Abyss still managed to prove to be difficult to keep ot my together in an orb.

It even began to slowly leak a bit, which was a massive red flag to me.

'I won't be able to create the exterior in time—'

I thought, shedding a sweat.
I needed something else to reinforce the Black aura that was creating the outer shell.... Could... 'Devourer' work here again?

It won't.
However, perhaps if we somehow managed to get [Devourer] to evolve...

'I think I catch on.'

I decided to use my skill 'Fractured' to use a bit of my Magical Energy, combine it with a tiny bit of the Abyss I had, before infusing it with my 'Devourer' skill. It sounded more complicated than it really was - which was mostly me having to imagine this entire process, step by step.

Successful.
Individual Skill [Devourer] has evolved into the Arc Skill [Black-Hole Starvation].

Holy shit, that name sounds cool as hell.
But I can admire it later - right now, I must use it. I activated the skill immediately - a much thicker and darker aura leaving my body before forming the silhouette of a giant serpent, sinking into the orb in my hands - causing the slighty spilling Abyss to retreat back into the orb state that I was trying to keep it in, while also making it much, much easier to create the outer layer.