82. - Talk with Nobility & The Preparation for Departure.

I stood in the door frame, speechless and sort of lost for words for a couple of seconds. What was the girl I had revived randomly while on my journey to the Deadmans Graveyard doing here in Ordial?
Especially the Adventuring Guild out of all places?

[Arian] "Oh, hello the—

Before she could finish, I shut the doors with a loud bang and almost broke them out of their frame. Wezrall was confused as hell, staring at me with a completely dumbfounded expression.

I simply stood infront of the guest rooms door with my eyes closed, holding the handle of the door tightly.

'Jesus... I knew that my actions would come back and bite me, but why so soon?'

May I presume that girl and her maids are related to some action of yours that may not have been the smartest?

'Wow- what a way to be dead on the bullseye, Mr.IKnowItAll..'

I replied, with a slightly sassy thought to be honest.

[Wio] "Shin, is everything alright?"

I sighed heavily, looking at Wezrall for a moment.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

'I am NOT fine... I really don't want to get involved with the girl I revived because of a stupid decision.... But I have no other choice other than wait for the Guild Master in this guest room.'

I thought.
While technically I could leave to the inn and wait for him to return and THEN come and talk to him, I knew that he probably would be back by the time I even got to the inn, since he was able to use that really OP Teleportation spell, which he used to transport the adventurers to the dungeon during the dungeon raid.

I thought for a little bit, before exhaling heavily, Wezrall staring at me concerned.

"Screw it- I'll head inside."

Be warned Master, those maids are not who they make themselves appear.

Yeah, I noticed.
Even with the few second long glimpse I got at the maids, I was instantly able to tell that they were suppressing their Magical Energy so it's true form would be unable to be perceived by anyone else.

Unluckily for them, my 'Essence Lord' skill allowed me to look at their souls, which told me everything I needed to know about them.

After a quick and deep breath, I opened the door again, entering the room - Wezrall following in after me, still a bit confused.

The girl and the maids stared at me once more. Then, one of the maids scuffed at me.

[Ai] "Some audacity you have to shut the door so violently while our lady was talk—"

"Yeah, yeah - Big deal."

I said in an annoyed tone, jumping onto a sofa in the room, before pressing my back against the sofas back. The maid grew annoyed.

[Ai] "How dare you, you filthy—"

[Arian] "Ai, please. He's just an oddly rude man. Probably a reckless ruffian."

"Reckless ruffian?—"

I sense strong anger to your right.

I froze up a bit, before turning slowly to see Wezrall practically fuming with anger, as he stared at the maid and the girl with furious eyes.
Are you serious?! Is he going to mimic other isekai protagonist subordinates and get pissed off when I get insulted?!